Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran - ticket issues 11:18 - Aug 18 with 1583 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going at the weekend and know how to do anything with the tickets with regards to splitting orders etc?

I think it's great how he does it with regards to touting and the strictness applied - but issue I have is I have 4 tickets in my name for me, Mrs itfcjoe, and a mate and his Mrs, but a combination his Mrs still breastfeeding and lack of childcare means they will get there much later than we intend on doing so.

Anyone know how strict it will be, or if there are alternatives like leaving tickets for collection etc? Mate is going to try speaking to them tomorrow and explain situation but just wondered if anything happened with regards to this for anyone else

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:25 - Aug 18 with 1542 viewsWarkystache

Don't know, but my parents are going and they've ordered two tickets for friends of theirs from Leicestershire, so I'll ask them later as I'm sure they'll have a similar problem.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:46 - Aug 18 with 1475 viewsITFC_Forever

You and Mrs go in, then you go back to entrance when your friend arrive so they can get in too?

Would seem simplest way....but common sense rarely prevails in these cases.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:48 - Aug 18 with 1460 viewsFixed_It

I would suggest you could meet them at the gate possibly - if they phone you? But would check first.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:51 - Aug 18 with 1427 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:48 - Aug 18 by Fixed_It

I would suggest you could meet them at the gate possibly - if they phone you? But would check first.

The issue is going to be a complete lack of phone reception there which makes meeting like that almost impossible - I'm also don't really want to go and spend what will be over an hour probably meeting them etc when I like The Darkness and want to see them!

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:56 - Aug 18 with 1410 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Great isn't it and don't forget that once you are in there is no going out again!

Miss Slave says you can resell them through the original site to your friends.....for a fee! You will have to meet them at gate in all liklihood.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:56 - Aug 18 with 1405 viewsFixed_It

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:51 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

The issue is going to be a complete lack of phone reception there which makes meeting like that almost impossible - I'm also don't really want to go and spend what will be over an hour probably meeting them etc when I like The Darkness and want to see them!

Fair enough - but your credit card is their ticket, and it is quite clear from the info that you will need to be present for them to get in. I don't think they will be flexible - otherwise the whole exercise is pointless.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:03 - Aug 18 with 1366 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 11:56 - Aug 18 by Fixed_It

Fair enough - but your credit card is their ticket, and it is quite clear from the info that you will need to be present for them to get in. I don't think they will be flexible - otherwise the whole exercise is pointless.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow - wonder if he can come to gate with me early and pick up his tickets and go home until Mrs is ready to go etc.

There must be some exceptions, one of my other friends wife has 8 tickets in her name for her and all her firends but her due date is middle of next week so she is relatively likely to be unable to go

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:27 - Aug 18 with 1271 viewsAce_High1

Are there still tickets available?
Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:29 - Aug 18 with 1258 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:27 - Aug 18 by Ace_High1

Are there still tickets available?

I think so

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:30 - Aug 18 with 1251 viewsReuser_is_God

I don’t know but similar scenarios were causing chaos at Wembley last year.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:35 - Aug 18 with 1226 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 12:30 - Aug 18 by Reuser_is_God

I don’t know but similar scenarios were causing chaos at Wembley last year.

There needs to be a way of assigning tickets to people in advance with regards to doing it officially

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 13:05 - Aug 18 with 1152 viewsSitfcB

When we went to Wembley for him last year we were told that we’d need all that stuff to show...but no one checked anything. Just scanned the ticket and in we went.

Could be different for an ‘open air’ one of course, best bet is to try and find out how strict they’ve been with the Leeds shows.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 14:00 - Aug 18 with 1058 viewsFixed_It

Ed Sheeran - ticket issues on 13:05 - Aug 18 by SitfcB

When we went to Wembley for him last year we were told that we’d need all that stuff to show...but no one checked anything. Just scanned the ticket and in we went.

Could be different for an ‘open air’ one of course, best bet is to try and find out how strict they’ve been with the Leeds shows.

The issue is that there is 'no ticket' - entry is vua scanning the credit card that was used for the purchase. A good idea in principle, but flawed for intances such as Joe describes.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024