Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That incident with Kenlock late in the second half 12:22 - Aug 18 with 1163 viewsGeoffSentence

I was a quite a way from it but it looked like their bloke took a swing at Kenlock and Kenlock reacted, the posh fans were chanting for him to be sent off so something must have happened but I didn't see the ref dish out any cards.

Anyone get a better view of it?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 12:24 - Aug 18 with 1150 viewsLankHenners

They got a yellow each - were grappling with each other and their guy gave an extra push after the foul had been given then Kenlock shoved him two handed in the chest.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 12:32 - Aug 18 with 1089 viewsitfcjoe

Kenlock could have had 2 yellows for the incident - their guy unlucky to get one

He breaks away from Kenlock, and MK just holds his shirt in the most blatant shirt pull and doesn't let it go (clear yellow), their bloke maybe a little bit OTT in shaking MK off him but MK just has hold of his shirt and is frustrating him (possible yellow)

Kenlock then shoves him 2 handed very high in the chest/lower neck (clear yellow), he's lucky their guy doesn't go down.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 12:52 - Aug 18 with 1019 viewsIllinoisblue

I was waiting for the red card. Kenlock lashed out and then pushed the player in the chest.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:44 - Aug 18 with 904 viewsPJH

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 12:52 - Aug 18 by Illinoisblue

I was waiting for the red card. Kenlock lashed out and then pushed the player in the chest.

That's what it looked like to me, I said "Kenlock could be off here".
As I saw it he was lucky only to get a yellow.
That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:48 - Aug 18 with 879 viewslinhdi

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:44 - Aug 18 by PJH

That's what it looked like to me, I said "Kenlock could be off here".
As I saw it he was lucky only to get a yellow.

But I felt that the incident gave Kenlock more confidence, as if he now has earned his right to be a first teamer rather than a kid. g

It would have been a soft red, as his hands were nowhere near head height, and it was a shove rather than a slap.
That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:50 - Aug 18 with 868 viewsPJH

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:48 - Aug 18 by linhdi

But I felt that the incident gave Kenlock more confidence, as if he now has earned his right to be a first teamer rather than a kid. g

It would have been a soft red, as his hands were nowhere near head height, and it was a shove rather than a slap.

You could well be right, just saying how it looked to me from four rows back behind the goal.
That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 14:03 - Aug 18 with 811 viewsitfcjoe

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:48 - Aug 18 by linhdi

He was lucky not to get a yellow for both the initial foul and then the reaction

Refs don't normally go like that, but he'd have been well within his rights to do so

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 14:29 - Aug 18 with 761 viewspowinswitch

That incident with Kenlock late in the second half on 13:50 - Aug 18 by PJH

You could well be right, just saying how it looked to me from four rows back behind the goal.

Thought at the time he had just given the ref enough to red card him. Don’t think he had a great game yesterday. Looked short of confidence to me. Lot of clipped ball in to the channels rather than balls to feet. Hope he improves. Would like to see him succeed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024