Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ivan Toney 22:45 - Aug 18 with 3843 viewsThatMuhrenCross

I’ll probably get laughed off the forum, but I couldn’t help but think he’s exactly what we need up front right now and would make an incredible partner for Norwood.

Now I understand bids of up to £2m were turned down from Charlton this summer, so more than likely out of our price range, but if Evans really wanted to make a statement, what a signing he would be!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Ivan Toney on 22:46 - Aug 18 with 3486 viewsbournemouthblue

Sadly he is out of our range but an up and coming player of that ilk wouldn't go amiss

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ivan Toney on 22:53 - Aug 18 with 3440 viewsMrTown

Well well well out of our price range. Bids of £4m were turned down for him.

He’s a pr*ck, but someone you love if he plays for you.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ivan Toney on 23:17 - Aug 18 with 3317 viewsmrshallisfit

More than likely...... Yes and the rest. In other words not a f##cking chance in a month of sundays.
Ivan Toney on 23:29 - Aug 18 with 3285 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Barnsley bid 4 times for him this summer and the last was 4m.

So we have no chance.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ivan Toney on 23:33 - Aug 18 with 3260 viewsFreddies_Ears

Peterborough don't need the money...

And the last time we paid over the odds for a Peterborough player who'd done well against us, it really didn't end too well for us.

(He looks like a very good player, though)
Ivan Toney on 23:36 - Aug 18 with 3255 viewsCoco

Ivan Toney on 22:53 - Aug 18 by MrTown

Well well well out of our price range. Bids of £4m were turned down for him.

He’s a pr*ck, but someone you love if he plays for you.

Did they sign Toney when they missed out on Jackson?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Ivan Toney on 23:51 - Aug 18 with 3223 viewsipswichheritage

Ivan Toney on 23:36 - Aug 18 by Coco

If only we could get a refund on Jackson, Donacien, and Nolan - from the cash that fraud wasted - we’d have the readies to buy..

Is it me or is our entire campaign still in jeopardy given the cash we wasted on those (and others) sh it transfer dealings. Having watched Jackson three times this season he has to be the most expensive joke/waste of money in our history....

Jackson - 1.6M
Donacien - 750,000
Nolan - 1M

Wow... Jackson - HAS to rank in the worst signings in our club history.
Ivan Toney on 00:06 - Aug 19 with 3175 viewsJ2BLUE

Ivan Toney on 23:51 - Aug 18 by ipswichheritage

If only we could get a refund on Jackson, Donacien, and Nolan - from the cash that fraud wasted - we’d have the readies to buy..

Is it me or is our entire campaign still in jeopardy given the cash we wasted on those (and others) sh it transfer dealings. Having watched Jackson three times this season he has to be the most expensive joke/waste of money in our history....

Jackson - 1.6M
Donacien - 750,000
Nolan - 1M

Refund on Nolan? The player who was brilliant in this division?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Ivan Toney on 00:08 - Aug 19 with 3175 viewsipswichheritage

Ivan Toney on 00:06 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

And a player who’s 1M spend was massively responsible for getting us INTO this division.

We bought crap - we played crap - we ended up in with the crap and dropped a league.
Ivan Toney on 05:40 - Aug 19 with 2932 viewstiptreeblue

Ivan Toney on 00:08 - Aug 19 by ipswichheritage

And a player who’s 1M spend was massively responsible for getting us INTO this division.

We bought crap - we played crap - we ended up in with the crap and dropped a league.

Keep going on about something that`s happened isn`t going to get us back up sadly. It`s time to forget what has happened and get behind what IS happening now. otherwise we will be here forever
Ivan Toney on 07:45 - Aug 19 with 2619 viewsSteve_M

Jackson - 1.6M
Donacien - 750,000
Nolan - 1M

We overpaid for Jackson but he's nowhere near as bad as some of the Keane and Jewell signings. For a start he's not a complete and utter bellend and I'm still prepared to see how he performs over the season.

Toney was good and it's clear why teams have been after him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ivan Toney on 08:03 - Aug 19 with 2516 viewsPositivelyPortman

Jackson - 1.6M
Donacien - 750,000
Nolan - 1M

Stupid statement.
Its done and now move on ffs.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Ivan Toney on 08:09 - Aug 19 with 2486 viewsWadeyBlue

You wouldnt think he was that good if Donacien had moved at least 1 cm towards him to try to put him off from that corner.

We gave Tony 2 free headers, and he only got 1 of them.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 8:12]

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Ivan Toney on 08:13 - Aug 19 with 2459 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I hope Jackson is vocal enough o the training ground to tell the other players how he wants the ball played to him. Last 10 mins vs PB, as balls were played low along the channels, he was far more effective. Banging long punts upfield is clearly a waste of time. I used to think that Darren Bent had nothing but electric pace, and look how he turned out.

Poll: would you rather

Ivan Toney on 08:15 - Aug 19 with 2448 viewsNaylorsboots

Ivan Toney on 00:06 - Aug 19 by J2BLUE

WAS being the main word there. He has been nothing but a light weight since he came here. Still is, always got niggly injuries. Just doesnt seem to have any stamina for week in week out games.
Ivan Toney on 08:16 - Aug 19 with 2440 viewsSteve_M

Ivan Toney on 08:09 - Aug 19 by WadeyBlue

You wouldnt think he was that good if Donacien had moved at least 1 cm towards him to try to put him off from that corner.

We gave Tony 2 free headers, and he only got 1 of them.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 8:12]

A bit hard to move towards a players who has just shoved you quite hard in the back.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ivan Toney on 08:28 - Aug 19 with 2394 viewsStokieBlue

Jackson - 1.6M
Donacien - 750,000
Nolan - 1M

Jackson isn't as bad as some past signings like Chopra or Priskin.

He played well on the weekend, perhaps give him a chance for a run of games playing upfront?

It does just look like your trolling given your post about Rommer's report.

SB
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 8:31]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ivan Toney on 08:32 - Aug 19 with 2376 viewsNaylorsboots

Ivan Toney on 08:28 - Aug 19 by StokieBlue

Jackson isn't as bad as some past signings like Chopra or Priskin.

He played well on the weekend, perhaps give him a chance for a run of games playing upfront?

It does just look like your trolling given your post about Rommer's report.

SB
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 8:31]

Chopra? Chopra actually played quite well when he could be bothered and scored a few goals. Was different class to Jackson. Chopra s problem was his attitude. Jackson hasnt even got an attitude problem, maybe if he had it might bring a bit of flair out of him!
Ivan Toney on 09:07 - Aug 19 with 2245 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Ivan Toney on 23:36 - Aug 18 by Coco

Losing Harrison is going to bite us - similar to Toney
Ivan Toney on 09:12 - Aug 19 with 2229 viewsStokieBlue

Ivan Toney on 08:32 - Aug 19 by Naylorsboots

Chopra? Chopra actually played quite well when he could be bothered and scored a few goals. Was different class to Jackson. Chopra s problem was his attitude. Jackson hasnt even got an attitude problem, maybe if he had it might bring a bit of flair out of him!

When people turn up at the club asking for money to cover Jackson's gambling debts then maybe you'll start to have a point.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ivan Toney on 09:14 - Aug 19 with 2219 viewsDanTheMan

Ivan Toney on 09:12 - Aug 19 by StokieBlue

When people turn up at the club asking for money to cover Jackson's gambling debts then maybe you'll start to have a point.

SB

Didn't Chopra post a bag of cash on Twitter at one point too?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ivan Toney on 09:34 - Aug 19 with 2148 viewsLankHenners

Ivan Toney on 09:14 - Aug 19 by DanTheMan

Didn't Chopra post a bag of cash on Twitter at one point too?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ivan Toney on 09:36 - Aug 19 with 2129 viewsMaySixth

Not convinced. He scored a good header but missed an easier chance. What did he offer apart from that? Half the time he was on the floor looking for freekicks.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Ivan Toney on 09:37 - Aug 19 with 2119 viewsSpruceMoose

Ivan Toney on 09:34 - Aug 19 by LankHenners

What a stain on our history he is.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ivan Toney on 10:14 - Aug 19 with 2034 viewsNaylorsboots

Ivan Toney on 09:12 - Aug 19 by StokieBlue

SB

Doesnt alter the fact he was a far better striker than Jackson has been so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024