Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY 12:03 - Aug 19 with 4411 viewsMullet

1.Lee-Barrett
2. Vincent-Young
3. Sito-Castro
4. Carter-Vickers
5. FXXXXng-Chambers
6. Reo-Coker
7. El-Mizouni
8. Bart-Williams
9. Ebanks-Blake
10. Emmanuel-Thomas
11. Maitland-Niles

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 12:22 - Aug 19 with 4178 viewsPJH

Chopper-Jefferson on the bench.
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 12:26 - Aug 19 with 4148 viewsNthQldITFC

Can we have González Couñago in there in place of, well all of them really?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 12:44 - Aug 19 with 4089 viewsblueislander

Point of order “Sito” is the familiar form of his Christian name Luis, not a part of his surname. Pedantry ov er.
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:04 - Aug 19 with 4055 viewsGeoffSentence

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 12:44 - Aug 19 by blueislander

Point of order “Sito” is the familiar form of his Christian name Luis, not a part of his surname. Pedantry ov er.

The Spanish are an odd bunch how does Luis become Sito?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:06 - Aug 19 with 4051 viewsblueislander

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:04 - Aug 19 by GeoffSentence

The Spanish are an odd bunch how does Luis become Sito?

Luis to Luisito to Sito.
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:06 - Aug 19 with 4049 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't think you can have Sito in there but we're certainly getting close.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:08 - Aug 19 with 4036 viewsColchesterBlue1985

De-vos
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:10 - Aug 19 with 4030 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:06 - Aug 19 by SomethingBlue

Was Brekke-Skard double-barrelled? Was he a defender or a midfielder (supposedly)?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:11 - Aug 19 with 4026 viewsblueislander

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:08 - Aug 19 by ColchesterBlue1985

De-vos

Good shout.
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:22 - Aug 19 with 3994 viewsVaughan8

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:08 - Aug 19 by ColchesterBlue1985

De-vos

Technically not "double barrelled" just 2 names. Otherwise if that's acceptable we can have Dos Santos!

EDIT - Actually El Mizouni is there and that is really double barrelled
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 13:23]
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:40 - Aug 19 with 3965 viewsitfc_bucks

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:10 - Aug 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was Brekke-Skard double-barrelled? Was he a defender or a midfielder (supposedly)?

schoolteacher, I thought...
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:42 - Aug 19 with 3962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:40 - Aug 19 by itfc_bucks

schoolteacher, I thought...

Cross-country skier wasn't he?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 14:13 - Aug 19 with 3916 viewsPendejo

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:06 - Aug 19 by SomethingBlue

Why not?

Most folks of Spanish origin have double barrelled surnames as standard, my youngest two certainly do as a nod to their latino heritage.
I was surprised that Tarricco DIDN'T appear to have a double barrelled surname.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 14:14 - Aug 19 with 3909 viewsNthQldITFC

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 14:13 - Aug 19 by Pendejo

Why not?

Most folks of Spanish origin have double barrelled surnames as standard, my youngest two certainly do as a nod to their latino heritage.
I was surprised that Tarricco DIDN'T appear to have a double barrelled surname.

Tariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-Cco!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 14:18 - Aug 19 with 3899 viewsGeoffSentence

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:06 - Aug 19 by blueislander

Luis to Luisito to Sito.

I thought you were going to say that it was short for Bob.

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 16:18 - Aug 19 with 3825 viewsMullet

Cheers mate. Son's crying now.

Can't believe you've done me out of a name like that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 20:40 - Aug 19 with 3757 viewsBerlinBlue

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 12:44 - Aug 19 by blueislander

And not sure that El Mizouni is technically double-barrelled.

Happy to be put in my place if I'm talking rubbish!
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 20:55 - Aug 19 with 3732 viewsportmanpensioner

Wan Fookin-Chambers
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 21:00 - Aug 19 with 3716 viewsWickets

Not worth is place anyway well not unless his contract is nearly up !!
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 21:04 - Aug 19 with 3704 viewsClapham_Junction

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 20:40 - Aug 19 by BerlinBlue

And not sure that El Mizouni is technically double-barrelled.

Happy to be put in my place if I'm talking rubbish!

It's not. El simply means "the" and is part of some Arabic surnames.
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 21:10 - Aug 19 with 3687 viewsBerlinBlue

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 21:04 - Aug 19 by Clapham_Junction

It's not. El simply means "the" and is part of some Arabic surnames.

The OP needs to rethink his XI

PS nice avatar.
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 21:38 - Aug 19 with 3655 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Le Pen cannot be forgotten ;)
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 10:12 - Aug 20 with 3494 viewsGeoffSentence

I had a quick scan through The Men Who Made The Town expecting to find a few Major Arris-Lickinghams and the such like from the early days, but there was not one. From 1878 to 1982 there wasn't a single player with a double barelled name.

I was thrilled to discover that Harry Potter played for us twice though, he even scored in a 10-1 demolition of Beccles Caxton. It seems he was more than just a quidditch man.

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 10:31 - Aug 20 with 3461 viewsGerkensBeard

I’ve got a quadruple barrelled name for you

Dia Dia Dia Diallo
The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 10:37 - Aug 20 with 3455 viewsBiGDonnie

The ITFC Double-barrel XI is now complete thanks to KVY on 13:10 - Aug 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Teacher.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024