Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? 20:54 - Aug 19 with 4605 viewsJamestownPrince

If Judge, El Mizouni and Georgiou are called up by their countries, or as the latter is a loanee doesn't count?

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:05 - Aug 19 with 4558 viewspointofblue

In our first year after relegation to the Championship I think we used an non-playing Under 23 as an excuse to call off a match at Grimsby as we were also missing Holland and Magilton. I think we could probably use Judge, El Mizouni and Georgiou as a reason to call off Rochdale.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:08 - Aug 19 with 4540 viewsSomethingBlue

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:05 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

In our first year after relegation to the Championship I think we used an non-playing Under 23 as an excuse to call off a match at Grimsby as we were also missing Holland and Magilton. I think we could probably use Judge, El Mizouni and Georgiou as a reason to call off Rochdale.

Sean Friars (Ireland U21) was always the reliable reason to get a game called off in the late 90s. Not convinced El Mizouni would make it into any 23-strong Tunisia squad yet fwiw.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 4507 viewspointofblue

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:08 - Aug 19 by SomethingBlue

Sean Friars (Ireland U21) was always the reliable reason to get a game called off in the late 90s. Not convinced El Mizouni would make it into any 23-strong Tunisia squad yet fwiw.

Probably not. If Huws was fully fit he'd probably get into the Welsh squad.

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:20 - Aug 19 with 4478 viewsEly_Blue

No Tunisia game during that window IIRC

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:22 - Aug 19 with 4472 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:08 - Aug 19 by SomethingBlue

Considering he has already appeared for the full Tunisia side as well as their under 23s I suspect he is likely to be (assuming they are playing).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:23 - Aug 19 with 4455 viewsMaySixth

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:20 - Aug 19 by Ely_Blue

think Phil said that their U23's are and he could well be called up for that

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:24 - Aug 19 with 4453 viewsPJH

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:20 - Aug 19 by Ely_Blue

I think someone said that Tunisia have an U21 game.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:27 - Aug 19 with 4444 viewspointofblue

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:23 - Aug 19 by MaySixth

think Phil said that their U23's are and he could well be called up for that

Yes, they have a double header against Cameroon.

Login to get fewer ads

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:30 - Aug 19 with 4425 viewsPhilTWTD

We could have others called up as well, although not sure whether we're allowed to use them under the 'Friars rule' these days. Adam Przybek is likely to be with the Welsh U21s and Corrie Ndaba and Barry Cotter with the Irish U21s.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:31 - Aug 19 with 4413 viewsPJH

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:30 - Aug 19 by PhilTWTD

We could have others called up as well, although not sure whether we're allowed to use them under the 'Friars rule' these days. Adam Przybek is likely to be with the Welsh U21s and Corrie Ndaba and Barry Cotter with the Irish U21s.

Looking forward to a Tuesday night game at Rochdale.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 4361 viewsSomethingBlue

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:22 - Aug 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Considering he has already appeared for the full Tunisia side as well as their under 23s I suspect he is likely to be (assuming they are playing).

He didn't make it into their subsequent AFCON squad (which got to the semis) so nope. He was one of a number of players tested in the buildup, no more, but let's hope he does force his way in soon.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 23:19 - Aug 19 with 4159 viewsPhilTWTD

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:39 - Aug 19 by SomethingBlue

He didn't make it into their subsequent AFCON squad (which got to the semis) so nope. He was one of a number of players tested in the buildup, no more, but let's hope he does force his way in soon.

It's their U23s that are playing, in an AFCON double header with Cameroon, so I think it's a decent bet he will be involved.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 23:23 - Aug 19 with 4139 viewsPhilTWTD

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:31 - Aug 19 by PJH

Looking forward to a Tuesday night game at Rochdale.

Indeed, not the most ideal game to have in midweek.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 08:00 - Aug 20 with 3919 viewsfranz_tyson

I think it’s the case we have to apply if we want a game called off, citing players involvement at international level. It could be we’re on a decent run and could do without certain players and want the game to go ahead to keep momentum going. Conversely, we might want a break if injuries are piling up.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 08:57 - Aug 20 with 3827 viewsitfcjoe

If it is those 3 players I'd hope we would elect to play the game, the team isn't really weakened and better to play on a Saturday with a week break afterwards than have another midweek game and long away trip to fit in

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 13:05 - Aug 20 with 3665 viewstroyse

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:30 - Aug 19 by PhilTWTD

Dont worry it will be on I'd imagine downes dozzell cant see both going ain't good enough
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 13:19 - Aug 20 with 3637 viewsFreddies_Ears

I suspect the Rochdale game will be off. Already we have Judge, Georgiou and, at u21 level, El Miz (Tunisia do have U21 games first break). And that's without counting any further signings.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 13:59 - Aug 20 with 3594 viewsKeanos_Monkey

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 21:27 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

Yes, they have a double header against Cameroon.

Good grief. I thought they were just playing football.
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 14:45 - Aug 20 with 3543 viewstroyse

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 13:19 - Aug 20 by Freddies_Ears

I suspect the Rochdale game will be off. Already we have Judge, Georgiou and, at u21 level, El Miz (Tunisia do have U21 games first break). And that's without counting any further signings.

Them 3 others wont got kvy cover geo anyway
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 14:46 - Aug 20 with 3540 viewstroyse

Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 23:23 - Aug 19 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, not the most ideal game to have in midweek.

Doubt it be off
Will the new loanee mean the Rochdale match will be off? on 16:00 - Aug 20 with 3484 viewsJamestownPrince

If Keane gets 90 minutes in during the next week. he might get a Republic of Ireland callup.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024