Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... 21:12 - Aug 19 with 2690 viewsParisBlue

...is the game Sky Sports selected for the international weekend.

I wonder when they'll change their mind and move the cameras to Rochdale.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:16 - Aug 19 with 2657 viewspointofblue

And switch the Rochdale match to midday on Sunday?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:18 - Aug 19 with 2622 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Nice to know they selected that one. They might even show it as a friendly between the two sides if they can put a team out.

However, the Rochdale game will be postponed due to international call-ups. I expect they will play it safer with someone like Rotherham or Burton.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:19 - Aug 19 with 2608 viewsSitfcB

Our game will get postponed.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:24 - Aug 19 with 2600 viewsPhilTWTD

That will probably be off. Judge is already in the provisional Ireland squad, Georgiou will probably be in the Cyprus squad and El Mizouni in the Tunisia U23s even if Downes and Dozzell aren't in the England U21s.
Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:26 - Aug 19 with 2576 viewsPJH

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:24 - Aug 19 by PhilTWTD

That will probably be off. Judge is already in the provisional Ireland squad, Georgiou will probably be in the Cyprus squad and El Mizouni in the Tunisia U23s even if Downes and Dozzell aren't in the England U21s.

Skuse on current form should get in the full England squad too.
Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:37 - Aug 19 with 2528 viewsSitfcB

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:24 - Aug 19 by PhilTWTD

You think Lambert will go for a postponement?

COYB

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:47 - Aug 19 with 2492 viewspointofblue

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:37 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

Looking at the fixture list I think we'd be more sensible to play - otherwise it'll probably be moved to Tuesday 24th September after away visits to MK Dons and Gillingham.

It depends how much impact Georgiou and Judge inparticular have over the next two to three matches.

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:49 - Aug 19 with 2482 viewsPhilTWTD

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:37 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

I asked someone at the club and they thought he would.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:57 - Aug 19 with 2442 viewsSuperfrans

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:49 - Aug 19 by PhilTWTD

I asked someone at the club and they thought he would.

Such a pain. One of the few occasions I’ve bought train tickets in advance... Gah.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:59 - Aug 19 with 2416 viewsSitfcB

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:57 - Aug 19 by Superfrans

Such a pain. One of the few occasions I’ve bought train tickets in advance... Gah.

Schoolboy error.

COYB

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:00 - Aug 19 with 2405 viewsSitfcB

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:47 - Aug 19 by pointofblue

Looking at the fixture list I think we'd be more sensible to play - otherwise it'll probably be moved to Tuesday 24th September after away visits to MK Dons and Gillingham.

It depends how much impact Georgiou and Judge inparticular have over the next two to three matches.

Why would it be moved to then? Could be saved for FA Cup second round weekend if both clubs don’t make it through.

COYB

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:01 - Aug 19 with 2403 viewsSuperfrans

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 21:59 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

Schoolboy error.

Thanks. That’s made me feel a lot better.

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:26 - Aug 19 with 2325 viewsITFC_Forever

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:00 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

Why would it be moved to then? Could be saved for FA Cup second round weekend if both clubs don’t make it through.

*When in our case.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:50 - Aug 19 with 2251 viewspointofblue

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:00 - Aug 19 by SitfcB

I presume the EFL will want it to be played at the earliest opportunity. If not on FA Cup Saturday, I guess we could play it on one of the midweeks surrounding it but it'd have to be agreed with Rochdale.

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:56 - Aug 19 with 2238 viewsBluebell

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Oh bums!

I ordered ours today.

In that case it will be switched to a Tuesday evening and there is no way we can get to Rochdale. Hopefully the club will hang onto them until it’s decided.
Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 23:05 - Aug 19 with 2206 viewsPhilTWTD

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Once all the international squads have been announced I would assume.
Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 06:30 - Aug 20 with 2049 viewsSuperfrans

Bolton Vs Bury Sunday 8th September... on 22:56 - Aug 19 by Bluebell

Oh bums!

I ordered ours today.

In that case it will be switched to a Tuesday evening and there is no way we can get to Rochdale. Hopefully the club will hang onto them until it’s decided.

They’ll refund match tickets, I’m sure. It’s train tickets that are a pain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024