Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 13:06 - Aug 20 with 7423 viewstroyse

Hi just worried they rang up said still aint recieved help support letter to help get it overturned just need the money soon worried by oct I do sorry
Hi on 13:29 - Aug 20 with 6289 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Can't give any more money unfortunately Troy. Hope you are well though and enjoying the football season. Seen your doing reviews on YouTube, good stuff.

What have you made of the season so far??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hi on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 6269 viewsElderGrizzly

I know a lot of us have helped you with money or advice Troyse, but you can’t keep asking for money and at the same time go to every away game.

We’ll do all we can to help, but you have to help yourself somewhere along the line
Hi on 13:46 - Aug 20 with 6183 viewsJ2BLUE

Can you chase it up with whoever is supposed to be sending the letter? Let them know it's a truly urgent case. Don't mention football, just tell them you have bills that need paying and you would really appreciate it being sent ASAP as it's holding your appeal up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 14:14 - Aug 20 with 6068 viewsGlebeTractor

Troy,
Who is it you need to send the letter? A social worker? A doctor? I know it's hard not to worry, we all have money worries in our lives, but maybe it's time to stick to home games only, until you find your feet again and this situation is sorted?

I know it's completely different, but I used to go to every home and away game for around 5 years, I ended up having a child and that situation changed the way I spent my money, I couldn't afford to go to every away day, so I picked the ones I could afford to go to and listened on the radio to the others. It may seem like your worlds going to end, but in reality, it's a time in your life you may look back on and think why did I worry so much? I really hope they can get this sorted for you, quickly and you can get back to living your life with little worry.

We're all here for advice mate.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Hi on 14:17 - Aug 20 with 6041 viewsSouperJim

Hi on 13:33 - Aug 20 by ElderGrizzly

I know a lot of us have helped you with money or advice Troyse, but you can’t keep asking for money and at the same time go to every away game.

We’ll do all we can to help, but you have to help yourself somewhere along the line

To be fair his post read like he was looking for advice, rather than more handouts

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Hi on 14:31 - Aug 20 with 5945 viewstroyse

Hi on 14:14 - Aug 20 by GlebeTractor

Troy,
Who is it you need to send the letter? A social worker? A doctor? I know it's hard not to worry, we all have money worries in our lives, but maybe it's time to stick to home games only, until you find your feet again and this situation is sorted?

I know it's completely different, but I used to go to every home and away game for around 5 years, I ended up having a child and that situation changed the way I spent my money, I couldn't afford to go to every away day, so I picked the ones I could afford to go to and listened on the radio to the others. It may seem like your worlds going to end, but in reality, it's a time in your life you may look back on and think why did I worry so much? I really hope they can get this sorted for you, quickly and you can get back to living your life with little worry.

We're all here for advice mate.

Thanks hope win over them and they have sent them letters ain't recieved them was sent 11 days ago
Hi on 14:33 - Aug 20 with 5938 viewstroyse

Hi on 13:29 - Aug 20 by TRUE_BLUE123

Can't give any more money unfortunately Troy. Hope you are well though and enjoying the football season. Seen your doing reviews on YouTube, good stuff.

What have you made of the season so far??

Good worried alot sit tho
Hi on 14:33 - Aug 20 with 5934 viewsGlebeTractor

Hi on 14:31 - Aug 20 by troyse

Thanks hope win over them and they have sent them letters ain't recieved them was sent 11 days ago

Maybe if you can get them to send it, maybe send it recorded delivery? It may cost more, but at least you know they have received it, and you have proof.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Login to get fewer ads

Hi on 14:33 - Aug 20 with 5934 viewstroyse

Hi on 13:33 - Aug 20 by ElderGrizzly

Sorry im stupid ino
Hi on 14:34 - Aug 20 with 5922 viewstroyse

Hi on 13:46 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

Can you chase it up with whoever is supposed to be sending the letter? Let them know it's a truly urgent case. Don't mention football, just tell them you have bills that need paying and you would really appreciate it being sent ASAP as it's holding your appeal up.

Yh it is has been sent they said havnt recieved Sorry im pathetic
Hi on 14:40 - Aug 20 with 5893 viewsPinewoodblue

Hi on 14:34 - Aug 20 by troyse

Ask the person who sent the letter to send you a copy. It is important that any statements made to support your appeal contain the right information. Think it has been mentioned by many that there are people you can go to who will help you. You are not doing yourself any favours by not following the advice given.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hi on 14:43 - Aug 20 with 5878 viewstroyse

Hi on 14:40 - Aug 20 by Pinewoodblue

Ask the person who sent the letter to send you a copy. It is important that any statements made to support your appeal contain the right information. Think it has been mentioned by many that there are people you can go to who will help you. You are not doing yourself any favours by not following the advice given.

I am they have sent info but not recieved Sorry ill try take it further if here nothing or Dont get anywhere
Hi on 14:43 - Aug 20 with 5873 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hi on 14:33 - Aug 20 by troyse

Sorry im stupid ino

Nobody is saying that you are pathetic or stupid Troy, but you have to listen to this advice.

I think on a previous thread of yours J2 gave you some really good advice and you replied with something similar. Drop these people direct messages on here and they will be able to help you. It is up to you to do it though.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hi on 14:47 - Aug 20 with 5849 viewstroyse

Hi on 14:43 - Aug 20 by TRUE_BLUE123

Nobody is saying that you are pathetic or stupid Troy, but you have to listen to this advice.

I think on a previous thread of yours J2 gave you some really good advice and you replied with something similar. Drop these people direct messages on here and they will be able to help you. It is up to you to do it though.

Ok Sorry and worried sorry
Hi on 14:51 - Aug 20 with 5821 viewsbluelagos

Hi on 14:47 - Aug 20 by troyse

Ok Sorry and worried sorry

Troyse,

Have you tried the Citizens Advice? These guys have people who can give you advice as much of what they do will be helping people who need help deal with things like benefits claims.

That would definitely be my first point of call if you haven't been there already.

Good luck and try not to beat yourself too much.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hi on 14:54 - Aug 20 with 5808 viewstroyse

Hi on 14:51 - Aug 20 by bluelagos

Troyse,

Have you tried the Citizens Advice? These guys have people who can give you advice as much of what they do will be helping people who need help deal with things like benefits claims.

That would definitely be my first point of call if you haven't been there already.

Good luck and try not to beat yourself too much.

Haven't been no mate might have too sorry ino im stupid
Hi on 14:57 - Aug 20 with 5786 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 14:34 - Aug 20 by troyse

Could you offer to collect a copy and hand deliver it if it's being sent somewhere local? If somewhere further afield, the advice to sent it recorded delivery is worth following.

It costs £1.90 to send a letter first class recorded or £6.60 to send it special delivery guaranteed by 1pm the next day. In fact, it might be easier to just send it by post even if it's local so you have the tracking to prove they have received it rather than getting them to give you a receipt.

Truly impaired.

Hi on 15:00 - Aug 20 with 5768 viewsJ2BLUE

Hi on 14:54 - Aug 20 by troyse

These things might seem daunting to do but they could really help you. If you can get an organisation like that fighting your case you could hopefully solve this a lot sooner and not have to worry so much.

Please contact them mate.

Contact details:

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

http://citizensadviceipswich.org.uk/

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Truly impaired.

Hi on 15:02 - Aug 20 with 5760 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Again, Troy, you are not stupid. You are worried and understandably. When anyone worries we don't always do the best things.

Going to CAB (Citizens Advice) will be the best course of action. Listen to what they say and do what they suggest. If there are still issues seek help from some of those on here who have said they can help.

People were kind to give money to help you because they care about you. The best way to repay them is to do the above. We all want you to get what you should do.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hi on 15:03 - Aug 20 with 5749 viewsbluelagos

That would be my advise. Am sure your mum or someone else will be happy to go with you :-)

It's not about being stupid, if you don't know how things work that is not stupid! But would be sensible to speak to people who do :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hi on 16:13 - Aug 20 with 5663 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hi on 15:00 - Aug 20 by J2BLUE

These things might seem daunting to do but they could really help you. If you can get an organisation like that fighting your case you could hopefully solve this a lot sooner and not have to worry so much.

Contact details:

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Please take this advice Troy

Hi on 16:27 - Aug 20 with 5597 viewsnoggin

Contact details:

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Go and visit, rather than call or email. It's much easier to explain your situation face to face.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Hi on 17:19 - Aug 20 with 5456 viewsN2_Blue

Hi on 14:17 - Aug 20 by SouperJim

To be fair his post read like he was looking for advice, rather than more handouts

Exactly, he didn't actually ask anyone for money so perhaps not fair for some of those to say that to him on this occasion.

I really wish someone who knew him could offer to take him to the CAB so that he actually gets some advice on what he should do in this situation

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Hi on 00:43 - Aug 21 with 5255 viewsSwailsey

Contact details:

19 Tower Street
IPSWICH
Suffolk
IP1 3BE

bureau@ipswichcab.org.uk

0300 330 1151

Please heed this advice Troy.

Is there anyone you can go with?

Did you enjoy the game tonight?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Hi on 08:00 - Aug 21 with 5093 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm happy to offer any support and have said so before.

I'll even go to CAB.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024