Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow? 14:18 - Aug 20 with 1111 viewsMeenoITFC

Can't make the game tonight, never used iFollow before.

Is it worth the £10 fee? Do we get commentary on the game, different camera angles etc?

Thanks

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

iFollow? on 14:23 - Aug 20 with 1092 viewsSamWhiteUK

You get different angles sometimes. And commentary.

Same sort of issues arise as it does for the commentary - it starts very late, and misses the kickoff occasionally. Far from perfect, but better than nothing. Is it worth £10? TBH, for me it is, as I don't get to as many games as I'd like. If I was regularly going to games, I'd skip the iFollow ones I reckon.
iFollow? on 14:24 - Aug 20 with 1081 viewsKeaneish

iFollow? on 14:23 - Aug 20 by SamWhiteUK

Same sort of issues arise as it does for the commentary - it starts very late, and misses the kickoff occasionally. Far from perfect, but better than nothing. Is it worth £10? TBH, for me it is, as I don't get to as many games as I'd like. If I was regularly going to games, I'd skip the iFollow ones I reckon.

Is it better than Sky's red dot?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

iFollow? on 14:31 - Aug 20 with 1057 viewsIllinoisblue

don't expect a polished full-on Sky Sports experience. Do expect lingering shots of the underside of the Pioneer Stand roof. And close-ups of the corner flag whenever there's a corner.

Usually some technical glitches every game - often the audio will be garbled or cut out.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

iFollow? on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 1013 viewsSamWhiteUK

iFollow? on 14:24 - Aug 20 by Keaneish

Is it better than Sky's red dot?

I'd say yes, Sky coverage also doesn't always start on time. If Sky were available and you were already paying for it, that might give Sky the upper hand, but the commentators on Sky alone were enough to have me tearing my hair out. Sky also only have 1 viewing angle
iFollow? on 16:38 - Aug 20 with 976 viewspabloisgod

iFollow? on 14:23 - Aug 20 by SamWhiteUK

Any idea when I try to sign up it says 6 euros rather than the £10 everyone keeps mentioning ?

Am I doing the right thing lol ?
iFollow? on 16:47 - Aug 20 with 954 viewsMullet

iFollow? on 14:31 - Aug 20 by Illinoisblue

don't expect a polished full-on Sky Sports experience. Do expect lingering shots of the underside of the Pioneer Stand roof. And close-ups of the corner flag whenever there's a corner.

Usually some technical glitches every game - often the audio will be garbled or cut out.

Better than it used to be then.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

iFollow? on 18:14 - Aug 20 with 862 viewsNormanBlue

iFollow? on 16:47 - Aug 20 by Mullet

Better than it used to be then.

Why is the domestic video season pass not on the website any more? I'm sure it was there and was about £45. Or was I imagining things?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024