Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) 15:08 - Aug 20 with 738 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) on 15:24 - Aug 20 with 705 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't there usually a cut-off for registering players and at least the day before for it?

I also think Keane is only just returning from an operation after the end of last season so won't be fit yet anyway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) on 15:24 - Aug 20 with 704 viewsskyblue23

I'm assuming no but I may be wrong. On the Ipswich website it says something along the lines of 'he's closing in on a return'.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) on 15:25 - Aug 20 with 687 viewsFPL_Tractor

Interview on club twitter feed suggests he'll play for the u23s first. Perhaps a start in the Trading.com thing vs Spurs (two weeks today) could be a realistic target?

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) on 15:28 - Aug 20 with 663 viewsBobbychase

Hasn't played any games since last season. No way they'd throw him into a first-team fixture, nor should they given his injury record.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) on 15:29 - Aug 20 with 649 viewshomer_123

Sorry if late on this but is Keane fit and available to play tonight? (n/t) on 15:28 - Aug 20 by Bobbychase

Hasn't played any games since last season. No way they'd throw him into a first-team fixture, nor should they given his injury record.

What could go wrong?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024