Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? 15:26 - Aug 20 with 851 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Just reading through the injury list, have we considered things like the playing surface at both Playford Road and on the all weather surfaces? Could it be that something about the training, which has persisted through different managers, is contributing to the injuries? I just hope someone is looking at every possible cause, because f we can get most or our wounded back, we should storm this league.

Poll: would you rather

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:29 - Aug 20 with 826 viewsBobbychase

Our facilities are better than most clubs in the Championship, let alone League One. Our annoying injury curse might remain a mystery forever

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:30 - Aug 20 with 823 viewstextbackup

Considering how injured our players get Id suggest we defo haven’t considered any of the mentioned

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:35 - Aug 20 with 799 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:30 - Aug 20 by textbackup

Considering how injured our players get Id suggest we defo haven’t considered any of the mentioned

It could be that a 10% increase in the hardness of the playing surface at Playford Road could have a bearing. The players are on it all the time, so was just wondering. I bugged up my knees when I was young by running on hard surfaces too often. Just a thought.

Poll: would you rather

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:43 - Aug 20 with 779 viewsPhilTWTD

First-teamers hardly use the all-weather surfaces if ever - including the dome - for precisely that reason. They have looked into any issues which might have led to injuries and don't think they've ever identified a common factor.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:44 - Aug 20 with 758 viewsfooters

Portman Road was built on an ancient Indian burial ground.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 16:04 - Aug 20 with 710 viewsGeoffSentence

So far as I can see we seem to have two categories of crocks these days.

Ones we have bought who have a poor injury record, Huws and Keane right now, Walters last season.

Youngsters we have produced ourselves, like Bishop, Lankester and Nydam. Maybe we have done something wrong in the academy like play them more than once in a week ( tongue in cheek before you ask, Bolton reference) .

Sears is the odd one out, never had a poor injury record and didn't come through the academy, I think we were just unlucky with him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 658 viewsBrianTablet

Have we explored every possible cause of our injuries? on 15:44 - Aug 20 by footers

Portman Road was built on an ancient Indian burial ground.

Or should we sioux our coaching staff?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024