Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth 21:45 - Aug 20 with 961 viewsMoriarty

3-1 up. Coventry down to 9 men. Portsmouth, at home, go 5 at the back. Finished 3-3.

That’s a serious kick in the nuts for them.

fka omuircheartaigh

Portsmouth on 21:54 - Aug 20 with 834 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ouch.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Portsmouth on 22:01 - Aug 20 with 700 viewsMullet

Oxford also lost 4-2 at home to Burton, which is interesting given they seemed to have strengthened really well this week.

Think this league is going to be even more bizarre than last year's 13 team relegation fight. We've got potentially a 22 team division and results like tonight's happening weekly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Portsmouth on 22:03 - Aug 20 with 656 views3_5_2

Portsmouth on 22:01 - Aug 20 by Mullet

Oxford also lost 4-2 at home to Burton, which is interesting given they seemed to have strengthened really well this week.

Think this league is going to be even more bizarre than last year's 13 team relegation fight. We've got potentially a 22 team division and results like tonight's happening weekly.

Buckle up everyone !

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Portsmouth on 22:18 - Aug 20 with 548 viewsMoriarty

Portsmouth on 22:01 - Aug 20 by Mullet

Peterborough and Sunderland winning caught my eye as well.

It’s certainly going to be a journey. My guess is we will add another striker on loan until January but we are strong enough - if properly organized and drilled - to be summiting in Jan when hopefully our treatment room will be near empty and we’ll be able to tweak the squad if needed.

I expect Sunderland and Peterborough will keep us company.

fka omuircheartaigh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024