Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien 21:54 - Aug 20 with 4600 viewsclive_baker

If I ever see him in a Town shirt again it’ll be too soon. Get that fraud out of the side immediately.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Donacien on 21:58 - Aug 20 with 3523 viewsagentp

It was embarrassing wasn't it. Even his team mates seemed reluctant to pass to him in the end. I think that one has to go down as a fail and move on..

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Donacien on 21:59 - Aug 20 with 3490 viewsRobTheMonk

There was abit in the second half where Holy threw the ball to him. Donacien looked like he either didn't want it was in his own little world then blamed Holy when he had to foul his player. As a full back you have to be looking for that outball. Kenlock is always looking for a pass to be fair to him. For the record, I think Kenlock is half decent player, half donkey.
Donacien on 22:00 - Aug 20 with 3463 viewsclive_baker

Donacien on 21:58 - Aug 20 by agentp

It was embarrassing wasn't it. Even his team mates seemed reluctant to pass to him in the end. I think that one has to go down as a fail and move on..

Shocking. Embarrassing. Humiliating.

Genuinely, and I’ve never said this about a player in my life, I don’t want to see him in a Town shirt again. He’s that sh1t. Hopefully KVY shows us what a proper right back looks like.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Donacien on 22:01 - Aug 20 with 3422 viewsBlueySwede

Dont think i have ever seen a player so panicked when he receives the ball.
Donacien on 22:02 - Aug 20 with 3374 viewsHerbivore

And yet I make it a coin toss over whether he was our worst full back. We badly need KVY and either Garbutt or Georgiou to fill those positions for us. Overall we were not very good. Better after the break but that's damning with faint praise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Donacien on 22:04 - Aug 20 with 3324 viewsMullet

Donacien on 21:59 - Aug 20 by RobTheMonk

There was abit in the second half where Holy threw the ball to him. Donacien looked like he either didn't want it was in his own little world then blamed Holy when he had to foul his player. As a full back you have to be looking for that outball. Kenlock is always looking for a pass to be fair to him. For the record, I think Kenlock is half decent player, half donkey.

In fairness, that was totally Holy's fault. You don't roll it out like that unless the defender is shaping up for it and ready to go forward with the ball.

JD had another bad game, but I don't think Rowe or Dozzell covered him much at times and he's already low on confidence with a target on his back. It wasn't surprising that everything he did was getting scrutiny and tense glances from everyone.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Donacien on 22:05 - Aug 20 with 3300 viewsKeaneish

Donacien on 21:58 - Aug 20 by agentp

Couldn't agree more, posted as much at half time. The amount of times he looked for a safe, backward pass was unbelievable. Most players if they're having a shocker roll there sleeves up and dig in, he hid. Shameful. Agree with Clive Baker, I never want to see him play in our shirt again.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Donacien on 22:06 - Aug 20 with 3274 viewsjasondozzell

Bit harsh on the bloke. Has defended well at times, esp at Burton, but clearly not comfortable on the ball at RB. He's a centre half. Has had to fill in and has given his all. KVY will start next game you suspect.
Login to get fewer ads

Donacien on 22:08 - Aug 20 with 3217 viewstomo

Donacien on 22:02 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

And yet I make it a coin toss over whether he was our worst full back. We badly need KVY and either Garbutt or Georgiou to fill those positions for us. Overall we were not very good. Better after the break but that's damning with faint praise.

I thought Kenkock did well tonight, he is still relatively young and hopefully going to improve with games. He is going to have the odd poor game but I think there is player there. Donacian on the other hand is way out of his depth, a fifth choice CB at best.
Not for the first team on 22:09 - Aug 20 with 3184 viewsScottCandage

As a squad player, sure.
Donacien on 22:20 - Aug 20 with 3018 viewsKeaneish

Donacien on 22:06 - Aug 20 by jasondozzell

Bit harsh on the bloke. Has defended well at times, esp at Burton, but clearly not comfortable on the ball at RB. He's a centre half. Has had to fill in and has given his all. KVY will start next game you suspect.

He was signed as a full back and played a lot of his career there. First game of last season he was nervy playing CB too before he was switched. He's not good enough.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Donacien on 22:20 - Aug 20 with 3016 viewsA90sblue

Him and Kenlock absolutely p*ss poor
Literally playing with 9 players tonight.
I was disgusted with my self wanting lambert to bring chambers on at right back!
Donacien on 22:21 - Aug 20 with 3006 viewsKieran_Knows

£750k, my word.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Donacien on 22:22 - Aug 20 with 2989 viewsWestcountryblue

His performance today was Drissa Diallo esc.
Donacien on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 2958 viewsWestcountryblue

Donacien on 22:20 - Aug 20 by A90sblue

I was disgusted with my self wanting lambert to bring chambers on at right back!

Kenlock was good this evening in the second half.
Donacien on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 2950 viewstomo

What did Kenlock do that was p*ss poor? Thought he attacked well, looked to take on his man and seemed to want the ball. Couple of misplaced passes but apart from that not too bad at all.
Donacien on 22:24 - Aug 20 with 2950 viewsagentp

Donacien on 22:22 - Aug 20 by Westcountryblue

His performance today was Drissa Diallo esc.

More Ali Dia TBH

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Donacien on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 2932 viewspointofblue

I thought Kenlock was pretty decent going forward though a bit suspect defensively. Donacien had an absolute nightmare though Rowe - who has had a good season up to now - struggled somewhat; I'm not sure if one dragged down the other and, if so, which way round it was.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Donacien on 22:27 - Aug 20 with 2902 viewsHerbivore

Donacien on 22:08 - Aug 20 by tomo

I thought Kenkock did well tonight, he is still relatively young and hopefully going to improve with games. He is going to have the odd poor game but I think there is player there. Donacian on the other hand is way out of his depth, a fifth choice CB at best.

Are you kidding me? He cut back and passed it to a centre back at least as often as Donacien, he got caught out a few times defensively, when he got forward he had zero quality on the ball. Second half Georgiou had opened up an acre of space for him and Kenlock boomed his cross straight out under no pressure. He was terrible.

Donacien on 22:28 - Aug 20 with 2877 viewsJ2BLUE

He's not great going forward. I think we see what Lambert meant when he said he sees him as a CB. I hope we keep him for CB cover though because defensively he's decent IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Donacien on 22:29 - Aug 20 with 2867 viewsdavblue

Donacien on 22:24 - Aug 20 by Westcountryblue

Kenlock was good this evening in the second half.

Yeah I'm no fan of his but 2nd half he had a decent game.
Donacien on 22:31 - Aug 20 with 2818 viewsHerbivore

Donacien on 22:29 - Aug 20 by davblue

Yeah I'm no fan of his but 2nd half he had a decent game.

He really didn't.

Donacien on 22:31 - Aug 20 with 2799 viewstomo

Donacien on 22:27 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

Are you kidding me? He cut back and passed it to a centre back at least as often as Donacien, he got caught out a few times defensively, when he got forward he had zero quality on the ball. Second half Georgiou had opened up an acre of space for him and Kenlock boomed his cross straight out under no pressure. He was terrible.

So retained possession when nothing was on and an over hit cross. I’m fine with him as our LB for the season.
Donacien on 22:32 - Aug 20 with 2798 viewsSE1blue

It's tough to look awful in League One but he managed it.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Donacien on 22:36 - Aug 20 with 2730 viewslazyblue

Kenlock was absolutely fine, people just trying to find someone to have a go at with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024