Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So perhaps not setting the world alight....... 21:55 - Aug 20 with 938 viewsghostofescobar

But getting results. Sign of a decent team or a lucky one? I’ve only been to the P’boro game, so cant really judge.

GhostOfEscobar

So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 21:55 - Aug 20 with 927 viewsreusersfreekicks

Lucky
So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:00 - Aug 20 with 831 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Decent...relative to this division. Sounds like a poor game but fairly.obviously the better team.

We'll be right in there come the end but it wont be easy!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:01 - Aug 20 with 804 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bit of both for this level I suppose.

May not have been so lucky last season. In fact, we know we weren't.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:04 - Aug 20 with 754 viewsOldsmoker

A good result.
From hope to despair to anger right thro' to smug.
I hope the game against Bolton goes ahead as this is the best time to play them.
Chances are the game will be similar to this one.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:06 - Aug 20 with 722 viewsWestcountryblue

We’re a good team that needs to experience what winning feels like. Wins will breed confidence and then we’ll go from strength to strength.
So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:25 - Aug 20 with 639 viewsMrTown

Continuously doing is a good team for me. Occasionally doing it is a lucky one.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:26 - Aug 20 with 628 viewsReuser_is_God

So perhaps not setting the world alight....... on 22:25 - Aug 20 by MrTown

Continuously doing is a good team for me. Occasionally doing it is a lucky one.

This.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024