Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes is an outstanding footballer 22:31 - Aug 20 with 1435 viewstextbackup

him and Wolfenden really are on a different page at times.

The lad from Spurs, who is known as "spurs" is this seasons celina I reckon, very exciting clever little player indeed.

brilliant to see a Town team with fight and spirit to go until the end, something Lamberts ncfc team done multiple times.

BUT.... I really do fear that these long balls will only increase once Keane is in the team. we did it again tonight, what is wrong with them players, or the manager, to instruct that? Norwood didn't have a hope in hell against them two.

Another poor showing from Dozzell too, unfortunately, so many times it was crying out for him to show for the ball but he was tucked away out of sight. unless of course that was him follow instrustions I don't know.

anyway, 4 unbeaten, last min win, came away happy in the end

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:33 - Aug 20 with 1366 viewsKieran_Knows

Just said it on R_I_G’s thread, but I don’t think we’ll be seeing them 2 at the club much longer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:34 - Aug 20 with 1341 viewsWestcountryblue

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:33 - Aug 20 by Kieran_Knows

Just said it on R_I_G’s thread, but I don’t think we’ll be seeing them 2 at the club much longer.

This season we will. But beyond that depends on what division we are in next year.
Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:37 - Aug 20 with 1264 viewsHerbivore

Downes was mustard tonight, as was Woolfie. Thought Skuse was alright and Georgiou looked quality when he came on. The rest is largely a shower. Pleased Norwood scored but I think Jackson looks the better striker in terms of movement and threat.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:41 - Aug 20 with 1188 viewsDubtractor

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:37 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

Downes was mustard tonight, as was Woolfie. Thought Skuse was alright and Georgiou looked quality when he came on. The rest is largely a shower. Pleased Norwood scored but I think Jackson looks the better striker in terms of movement and threat.

Actually thought Dozzell was pretty good first half, but offered nothing at all in second.

I've actually been impressed with Jackson so far this season. Norwood looks a better player alongside him.

On the OP, Downes and Wolfy are just brilliant for their ages and could go a long way in the game.

Too many long balls, but I thought we played many more in the Sunderland game.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:43 - Aug 20 with 1150 viewstextbackup

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:37 - Aug 20 by Herbivore

I feel sorry for Norwood, as I did Pitmann, they just aren't going to achieve anything battling for headers against massive blokes who have a running jump on them.

Its something I've never understood with footballers, surely they can see their mate is struggling and will want a ball to feet. once or twice dozzell got it through for Norwood to run on to, but he spends so much of the games fighting for nothing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:47 - Aug 20 with 1092 viewsSE1blue

What I like about Georgiou (albeit from one game) more than Celina, is that Georgiou brings other players into the game more.Celina always struck me as that kid at school who thought he was too good to pass. Kenlock improved significantly because of his arrival and Judge looked livelier and had to step up to the pace.

I don't think we play the kind of football Dozzell needs/wants to play. There's no fluidity or quick passing. Dozzell would have done well in a Burley team with triangular passes but rough knocking in League One after an injury, he looks timid. He's one, who if he left would appear to suddenly shine at a club that plays it quickly on the floor.

Downes and Wolfenden are the future of ITFC really and for that reason we must keep hold of them. Although I expect we won't.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 22:48]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 23:31 - Aug 20 with 897 viewsCanadianBlue

Downes is an outstanding footballer on 22:47 - Aug 20 by SE1blue

What I like about Georgiou (albeit from one game) more than Celina, is that Georgiou brings other players into the game more.Celina always struck me as that kid at school who thought he was too good to pass. Kenlock improved significantly because of his arrival and Judge looked livelier and had to step up to the pace.

I don't think we play the kind of football Dozzell needs/wants to play. There's no fluidity or quick passing. Dozzell would have done well in a Burley team with triangular passes but rough knocking in League One after an injury, he looks timid. He's one, who if he left would appear to suddenly shine at a club that plays it quickly on the floor.

Downes and Wolfenden are the future of ITFC really and for that reason we must keep hold of them. Although I expect we won't.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 22:48]

There was a moment in the first half where Dozzell slowed down to avoid a 50/50 challenge. I'd say he's definitely hesitant following his injury. Needs time to mature and have his body develop more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024