Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
last time we were unbeaten in 4 league games..... august 2017!!! 06:06 - Aug 21 with 823 viewstextbackup

5 August 2017 1 Ipswich Town 1—0 Birmingham City
12 August 2017 2 Barnsley 1—2 Ipswich Town
15 August 2017 3 Millwall 3—4 Ipswich Town
19 August 2017 4 Ipswich Town 2—0 Brentford

then need to go to the season before, where we had 8 games unbeaten, that included only 1 win however.

4 February 2017 30 Ipswich Town 2—2 Reading
11 February 2017 31 Aston Villa 0—1 Ipswich Town
14 February 2017 32 Brighton & Hove Albion 1—1 Ipswich Town
18 February 2017 33 Ipswich Town 1—1 Leeds United
26 February 2017 34 Norwich City 1—1 Ipswich Town
4 March 2017 35 Ipswich Town 1—1 Brentford
7 March 2017 36 Ipswich Town 0—0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
11 March 2017 37 Barnsley 1—1 Ipswich Town

been saying for a while if we can start this season with say a 10 game unbeaten run, 6/7 wins 3/4 draws, thats a massive way to clear out the losing mentality running in this club.
Even at 2-1 vs Wimbledon you could feel as though we would fck it up and concede..... Wimbledon! no offence and all that....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

last time we were unbeaten in 4 league games..... august 2017!!! on 06:37 - Aug 21 with 768 viewsKropotkin123

I think this losing mentality is more in the head of the fans than the players. A complete meltdown the first time we are behind ibn a game this season. There seems to be this attitude that we will walk every single game, dominating every single half. Reality is we won't, and nor has any other team that's been promoted from this division.

I think it is great that we have won when playing badly. That is what the best teams do in every division. Last year Norwich got promoted on scoring late goals. Three goals in the last 15mins have already given us an extra 4 points this season. Roll on Bolton

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

last time we were unbeaten in 4 league games..... august 2017!!! on 07:13 - Aug 21 with 720 viewsTractorCam

Actually for the first time in a while when it was 1-1 I had a gut feeling we'd score and was then confident we'd see it out, what is happening???

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

last time we were unbeaten in 4 league games..... august 2017!!! on 07:21 - Aug 21 with 702 viewsDyland

last time we were unbeaten in 4 league games..... august 2017!!! on 06:37 - Aug 21 by Kropotkin123

I think this losing mentality is more in the head of the fans than the players. A complete meltdown the first time we are behind ibn a game this season. There seems to be this attitude that we will walk every single game, dominating every single half. Reality is we won't, and nor has any other team that's been promoted from this division.

I think it is great that we have won when playing badly. That is what the best teams do in every division. Last year Norwich got promoted on scoring late goals. Three goals in the last 15mins have already given us an extra 4 points this season. Roll on Bolton

The grumblings in and at the end of the first half were reasonable and to be expected. I can't stand booing but we were that awful. Off the back of a pretty poor showing in the second half at Posh, the questions over Lambert's selection and tactics was concerning me. But he's still got the benefit of the doubt and as he says it's a work in progress. You need a bit of luck in football, and when you start pressing as we did in the second half, you make your own luck, so fair play PL. We move forward.

Kenlock looked a different player with Tony in front of him pushing AFC back whenever he got the ball. Created so much more space and time for Myles. Doesn't alter the fact our full backs are the weak link though. No grumbles or calling players out after such a cracking last minute win however, that can come later :)

COYFB

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

last time we were unbeaten in 4 league games..... august 2017!!! on 07:35 - Aug 21 with 665 viewsMeadowlark

Five actually!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 7:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024