Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood is hilarious 07:28 - Aug 21 with 3534 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Being kicked around by their defenders all night and getting frustrated with their time wasting. When Jackson scored that winner, I’ve never seen one player walk back to the half way line so slowly. Limped like he’d been shot, but when the whistle blew just turned round and sprinted. Proper wind up merchant! Love it!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Made I larf as well (n/t) on 07:29 - Aug 21 with 3498 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Norwood is hilarious on 07:35 - Aug 21 with 3446 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

aka.....Grant Garner.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Norwood is hilarious on 07:43 - Aug 21 with 3384 viewsGaryCooper

There are a few 'supporters' well posters on here, who are not yet convinced, they clearly do not watch him off the ball as well as on it, he is superb and will be the mystical 20+ striker so often talked about.
Norwood is hilarious on 08:06 - Aug 21 with 3235 viewsJoHnNnY

Norwood is hilarious on 07:43 - Aug 21 by GaryCooper

There are a few 'supporters' well posters on here, who are not yet convinced, they clearly do not watch him off the ball as well as on it, he is superb and will be the mystical 20+ striker so often talked about.

His work rate is top class

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Norwood is hilarious on 08:19 - Aug 21 with 3136 viewsArnieM

Norwood didn’t just header that ball in the net , he ran raided it in. He lost his marker with consummate ease before meeting that ball like an Exocet missile. I he he and ball were going through the back of the net .

20goals this season? Nah, keep him in a strike duo it’ll be more like 30.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwood is hilarious on 08:36 - Aug 21 with 2993 viewsbritbiker

Scoring in the last minute after a team has time wasted is one of footballs delights. It must of taken him at least two minutes to limp back after the goal, and then set off like a sprinter. Really made his point to the wombles. Good job there was no time left as I think the ref would have found a way to book him.
Norwood is hilarious on 08:41 - Aug 21 with 2956 viewssuffolkpoker

He is a fans player. by this he gets frustrated as we do.
He gets what it means to the fans, he actually takes things personally if he has a bad touch or something doesnt go his way. I love the way he cares so much.

If he keeps this up, he will be a cult hero for sure.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Norwood is hilarious on 09:18 - Aug 21 with 2761 viewsWickets

Fooled me for half a minute thought he had done he hamstring but i think he was fakeing cramp !
Login to get fewer ads

Norwood is hilarious on 09:37 - Aug 21 with 2642 viewsPinewoodblue

Good to have a striker who makes defenders look around and worry about where he is. Unsettles them and creates opportunity for others.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Norwood is hilarious on 09:58 - Aug 21 with 2537 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Norwood is hilarious on 10:02 - Aug 21 with 2483 viewsDyland

Norwood is hilarious on 08:41 - Aug 21 by suffolkpoker

He is a fans player. by this he gets frustrated as we do.
He gets what it means to the fans, he actually takes things personally if he has a bad touch or something doesnt go his way. I love the way he cares so much.

If he keeps this up, he will be a cult hero for sure.

He's like a not so good Mo Salah in this regard, and aye, has cult hero written all over him. Fingers crossed.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Norwood is hilarious on 10:03 - Aug 21 with 2482 viewsBlueySwede

Norwood is hilarious on 08:36 - Aug 21 by britbiker

Scoring in the last minute after a team has time wasted is one of footballs delights. It must of taken him at least two minutes to limp back after the goal, and then set off like a sprinter. Really made his point to the wombles. Good job there was no time left as I think the ref would have found a way to book him.

To be honest though, the referee added quite a bit of extra time after that. A few heart in my mouth-moments those dying seconds..(even though Dons were never really close)
Norwood is hilarious on 13:04 - Aug 21 with 2127 viewsbritbiker

Norwood is hilarious on 10:03 - Aug 21 by BlueySwede

To be honest though, the referee added quite a bit of extra time after that. A few heart in my mouth-moments those dying seconds..(even though Dons were never really close)

Yeah agreed. It takes a while to get used to not throwing matches away late on. Does feel that we are at last getting some luck which has been missing for several seasons.
Norwood is hilarious on 14:07 - Aug 21 with 1863 viewsfabian_illness

Norwood is hilarious on 08:19 - Aug 21 by ArnieM

Norwood didn’t just header that ball in the net , he ran raided it in. He lost his marker with consummate ease before meeting that ball like an Exocet missile. I he he and ball were going through the back of the net .

20goals this season? Nah, keep him in a strike duo it’ll be more like 30.

I stand right behind the corner of the goal he scored in.
The determination on his face is indescribable. He was taking everything in the net with him.
I’ve been so down in the dumps about the new season, couldn’t gather any enthusiasm at all.
That moment has swung the balance slightly for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024