Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) 10:51 - Aug 21 with 6474 viewsghostofescobar

GhostOfEscobar

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 2233 viewsitfcjoe

Woolfie and Chambers, next.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:52 - Aug 21 with 2223 viewsGooders7592

A better question is who should partner Chambers at centre back when Toto is fit?
Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 2217 viewsMrTown

I'll get stick but for me Woolfenden/Wilson.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 2207 viewsHerbivore

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 21 by MrTown

Mental.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 2205 viewsGooders7592

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 21 by MrTown

You still drunk from last night?
Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 21 with 2193 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:53 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

Mental.

What?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:55 - Aug 21 with 2189 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 21 by Gooders7592

You still drunk from last night?

Oh I wish.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 21 with 2169 viewsmoughm

Id go Woolfie and Big Toto

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Login to get fewer ads

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 21 with 2167 viewsHerbivore

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:54 - Aug 21 by MrTown

What?

You. That's a terrible shout.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 21 with 2164 viewspointofblue

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:52 - Aug 21 by Gooders7592

A better question is who should partner Chambers at centre back when Toto is fit?

I think we have four excellent centre back options at this level once Nsiala is fit. I just hope the response to that isn’t moving Chambers to right back!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 2153 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

You. That's a terrible shout.

In your opinon, of course.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:58 - Aug 21 with 2133 viewsGooders7592

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 21 by pointofblue

I think we have four excellent centre back options at this level once Nsiala is fit. I just hope the response to that isn’t moving Chambers to right back!

KVY will do that job! I think we'll rotate Toto, Chambers and Woolfy with Wilson as back up in case of injuries
Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:59 - Aug 21 with 2125 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:56 - Aug 21 by pointofblue

I do agree, 4 v good central defenders, especially at this level and would have no issues with any pairing being put out there.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:59 - Aug 21 with 2123 viewsHerbivore

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:57 - Aug 21 by MrTown

In your opinon, of course.

No, objectively it's a terrible shout.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:04 - Aug 21 with 2102 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:59 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

No, objectively it's a terrible shout.

No, in your opinion it's a terrible shout, in my opinion, it's a good one.

Bless ya.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:07 - Aug 21 with 2082 viewsSomethingBlue

!

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:10 - Aug 21 with 2065 viewsGlasgowBlue

I agree. Chambers is shot. Last season’s poor form has taken its toll on him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:11 - Aug 21 with 2059 viewsHerbivore

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:04 - Aug 21 by MrTown

No, in your opinion it's a terrible shout, in my opinion, it's a good one.

Bless ya.

You're just wrong though.

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 21 with 2059 viewsSteve_M

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 10:51 - Aug 21 by itfcjoe

Woolfie and Chambers, next.

Well, quite. What do people see when they look at the goal we conceded yesterday?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:13 - Aug 21 with 2049 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 21 by Steve_M

Well, quite. What do people see when they look at the goal we conceded yesterday?

Where the f*ck is Donacien....

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:13 - Aug 21 with 2046 viewsitfcjoe

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:12 - Aug 21 by Steve_M

Donacien apparently not tracking the run of the left wing back from 40 yards away whilst also keeping the shape when defenders were dragged over to our left

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:13 - Aug 21 with 2038 viewsGlasgowBlue

Donacien!

Iron Lion Zion

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:14 - Aug 21 with 2034 viewsitfcjoe

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:13 - Aug 21 by GlasgowBlue

Donacien!

Genuinely, what is Donacien supposed to have done there?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:16 - Aug 21 with 2027 viewsMrTown

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:11 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

You're just wrong though.

Ok sweetie, we can agree do disagree, you don't think it is a good shout, I do.

Anyway, hasn't Boris or Donald done something you could thread about, OR something regarding BREXIT to let us know about, OR are there any updates surrounding cricket you can fill us in on....?

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:19 - Aug 21 with 2005 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who are the better pairing: Woolfy/Wilson or Woolfy/Chambers? (n/t) on 11:14 - Aug 21 by itfcjoe

Genuinely, what is Donacien supposed to have done there?

Got dragged into the middle leaving us exposed on his side of the pitch.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024