Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I still think 4-3-3 will work but 13:17 - Aug 21 with 1197 viewsGerkensBeard

The personnel in the starting 11 was majorly wrong. Lambert nearly threw that game but now looks like a genius for his substitutions.
When I heard the lineup I thought. Right Dozzell, Downes and Skuse in midfield. That’s 3 sitters, maybe Downes will have license to get forward. Dozzell only likes to play from deep in which he did play 1 fantastic pass, other than that anonymous.
You can’t play inverted wingers if your fullbacks won’t overlap. Donacien doesn’t, Kenlock only does when he’s confident, you could see how much more confident he was second half when Georgiou came on in front of him.
But when you’ve got Jackson and Norwood who work so well together they have to start. But as an option to change that 4-3-3 we shouldn’t have the problems we did last night as KVY is a very attacking full back as I’ve seen. Judge will play the 10. So this doesn’t look bad as an option. But while it’s purring you’ve gotta play those 2 up top.

–––––––Holy–––––––

KVY––-Chambers––Woolf–––Kenlock

–––––Skuse–––––Downes–––––

Rowe––––-Judge–––––-Georgiou

––––––-Norwood––––––-
I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 1141 viewsbackinbeige

Danny Rowe seems to be flying under the radar a bit on here/Twitter. Recent talk is mostly of goalscorers, new signings and Downes/Woolfenden. How’s Rowe been playing recently?

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 13:45 - Aug 21 with 1098 viewsbluebare

I think you are almost right with the players we have it would suit 3 4 3

Holy
wolf Skuse/Chambo Toto
KVY Georgiou
Downs Doze/Huws
Judge
Norwood Jackson

add Sears and Keen as an alternative front pair

thoughts?
I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 13:55 - Aug 21 with 1074 viewsMrTown

Very much the sexy formation in football, nothing so far has suggested to me we know how to play the 4-3-3 properly, regardless of whether we have the personnel for it.

Very happy with the old school 4-4-2 right now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 14:05 - Aug 21 with 1028 viewsgeorgeitfc

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 13:36 - Aug 21 by backinbeige

Danny Rowe seems to be flying under the radar a bit on here/Twitter. Recent talk is mostly of goalscorers, new signings and Downes/Woolfenden. How’s Rowe been playing recently?

Has some decent moments, seems completely isolated on the wing with Donacien offering no attacking support though.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 14:10]

BIG TC
Poll: Mick...

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 14:06 - Aug 21 with 1021 viewsKeaneish

Very good although not been very effective in the last two games

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 15:54 - Aug 21 with 957 viewsGerkensBeard

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 14:05 - Aug 21 by georgeitfc

Has some decent moments, seems completely isolated on the wing with Donacien offering no attacking support though.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 14:10]

Vincent young will be massive for him as he goes on the overlap allowing Rowe space
I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 16:14 - Aug 21 with 944 viewsPilgrimblue

He looked very good last night but service from the Don was appalling. As a result he started come inside looking for action. My worry is that he'll get overlooked again as he didn't get any chances last season when we were so short of goals. For me I'd play him ahead of both Dozzy and El Miz who are both luxuries in this division.
I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 20:27 - Aug 21 with 880 viewsGarv

I still think 4-3-3 will work but on 16:14 - Aug 21 by Pilgrimblue

He looked very good last night but service from the Don was appalling. As a result he started come inside looking for action. My worry is that he'll get overlooked again as he didn't get any chances last season when we were so short of goals. For me I'd play him ahead of both Dozzy and El Miz who are both luxuries in this division.

Edwards?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024