Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacksons goal 15:38 - Aug 21 with 1818 viewsurbanblue

Seen from a side angle in the clip within the Jackson story on the news page, he did really well to keep it down ... It was a superb finish.

He's really starting to show what he can do now and I'm really pleased for him.
Jacksons goal on 15:44 - Aug 21 with 1747 viewsMrTown

Looked sharp in pre season. Looks a better player with a partner, his best return at Accrington was playing a 4-4-2 with Billy Kee, who is cut from a similar cloth to Norwood.

think they'll be a good pair, offer different things, they more games they play together the more cohesion they will find.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Jacksons goal on 15:47 - Aug 21 with 1724 viewsBigManBlue

Couldn't agree more, I know I've said before that I didn't rate him at all but I'm happy enough to look like a muppet on this issue. Really good goal at a big big moment last night and I'm dead chuffed for him.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 15:58]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Aye on 15:53 - Aug 21 with 1676 viewsDyland

I was questioning his ability to do more with the final ball but his finish last night was excellent, and hopefully will do his confidence the world of good.

Loads of things went right from a footballing superstition perspective last night.

Are the footballing Gods finally appeased and our hoodoo over....?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Jacksons goal on 15:56 - Aug 21 with 1658 viewsPilgrimblue

Jacksons goal on 15:47 - Aug 21 by BigManBlue

Couldn't agree more, I know I've said before that I didn't rate him at all but I'm happy enough to look like a muppet on this issue. Really good goal at a big big moment last night and I'm dead chuffed for him.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 15:58]

Yes agreed with the above. At end of last season you could see how well he could combine with another striker. Not so good on his own.
It would be good to get Keane and Sears fit as they could be another pairing to be used from the bench or to start and give Kayden/Norwood a rest with so many fixtures.
Yesterday Norwood was getting short change from two heavies which really isn't his ideal position, much better he feeds off knock-ons etc.
Jacksons goal on 15:59 - Aug 21 with 1625 viewsclive_baker

I don’t rate him particularly, would be surprised to see him hit double figures in terms of goals, but credit where it’s due he took that very well last night. Easy one to spoon over the bar, especially in the 94th minute in front of 18,000 expectant fans. Well done Jackson 👍🏼

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jacksons goal on 16:34 - Aug 21 with 1506 viewsPositivelyPortman

Jacksons goal on 15:59 - Aug 21 by clive_baker

I don’t rate him particularly, would be surprised to see him hit double figures in terms of goals, but credit where it’s due he took that very well last night. Easy one to spoon over the bar, especially in the 94th minute in front of 18,000 expectant fans. Well done Jackson 👍🏼

Glad you’re pleased.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Jacksons goal on 16:40 - Aug 21 with 1480 viewsclive_baker

Jacksons goal on 16:34 - Aug 21 by PositivelyPortman

Glad you’re pleased.

Result was pleasing, performance wasn’t particularly. Amazing what a 94th minute winner does to change the sentiment and paper over the cracks isn’t it? This place would’ve been unbearable had we drawn. ‘3 consecutive draws, midtable beckons’ etc. That said, it’s all about results, I would happily take scrappy 2-1 wins every week for the next 9 months.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jacksons goal on 16:41 - Aug 21 with 1467 viewsBloomBlue

I'm not sure how many goals he'll get but once he came on last night his speed scared the Wimbledon defence and they started moving backwards which is why our midfield started finding space
Login to get fewer ads

Jacksons goal on 16:51 - Aug 21 with 1420 viewsjaykay

i was surprised to learn he was booked for celebrating his goal. was in upper sar and never saw it

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Jacksons goal on 17:00 - Aug 21 with 1383 viewsIllinoisblue

Jacksons goal on 16:40 - Aug 21 by clive_baker

Result was pleasing, performance wasn’t particularly. Amazing what a 94th minute winner does to change the sentiment and paper over the cracks isn’t it? This place would’ve been unbearable had we drawn. ‘3 consecutive draws, midtable beckons’ etc. That said, it’s all about results, I would happily take scrappy 2-1 wins every week for the next 9 months.

the ending definitely helped cloud the utter awfulness of the first half. It doesn't matter now, of course, but that was shockingly bad. Sunday pub team bad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024