Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! 17:07 - Aug 21 with 3704 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:10 - Aug 21 with 2499 viewsJ2BLUE

Ridiculous. We should be looking to thrash them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:11 - Aug 21 with 2490 viewschicoazul

Strong suspicion this game won't take place.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:11 - Aug 21 with 2487 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s literally embarrassing.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:12 - Aug 21 with 2465 viewsJ2BLUE

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:11 - Aug 21 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s literally embarrassing.

Perhaps we should give them a little clap and still bang on about it years later like some fans with Billy Sharp.

Truly impaired.

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:12 - Aug 21 with 2453 viewsSpruceMoose

No mercy. Crush, kill, destroy, promoted.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:14 - Aug 21 with 2435 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:10 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Ridiculous. We should be looking to thrash them.

Agree need that kind of mentality! Show 0 respect.
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:15 - Aug 21 with 2423 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As savage as it is, I hope in the 1st minute Norwood absolutely clatters one of their young CBs.

If they’re scared of him, he will cause them even more problems.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 2377 viewsITFC_Forever

Chance to possibly rack up a decent bit of Goal Difference.... although there's nothing wrong with wishing the Bolton players all the best after the game, it can't be a pleasant situation for them or the fans. As much as I hate Bolton, I don't want to see them or Bury go bust.

Although this is Ipswich we are talking about, we'll probably lose 0-1.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:19 - Aug 21 with 2374 viewsSpruceMoose

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:15 - Aug 21 by The_Romford_Blue

As savage as it is, I hope in the 1st minute Norwood absolutely clatters one of their young CBs.

If they’re scared of him, he will cause them even more problems.

It'll be a good learning experience in the long run for whatever Junior he clatters. It's why I'm so tough on you. It's character building!

You'll captain this forum one day when the mighty Spruce retires, and I need you to be ready.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 17:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:22 - Aug 21 with 2338 viewsstrikalite

Show a bit of respect in terms of not singing about their plight, but at the same time get behind our players who will hopefully rip them apart and show no mercy...
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:23 - Aug 21 with 2326 viewsJ2BLUE

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:19 - Aug 21 by ITFC_Forever

Chance to possibly rack up a decent bit of Goal Difference.... although there's nothing wrong with wishing the Bolton players all the best after the game, it can't be a pleasant situation for them or the fans. As much as I hate Bolton, I don't want to see them or Bury go bust.

I never want any team to go bust. I assume he's long gone now but it was Gartside at Bolton who wanted a closed shop Premier League 2 which would have screwed many clubs right over so it's hard to have too much sympathy. As irrational as that may be if he has left the club now...

Truly impaired.

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:23 - Aug 21 with 2313 viewsSpruceMoose

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:22 - Aug 21 by strikalite

Show a bit of respect in terms of not singing about their plight, but at the same time get behind our players who will hopefully rip them apart and show no mercy...

Exactly. Care about us. Not them. They're just another team standing in our way of becoming an underfunded Championship team once again.

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:23 - Aug 21 with 2319 viewsActionMan

We've lost 100mil in 10 years and have a mostly young side pinned together with players we got for free or on low fees, why should we treat them any different? I didn't see Wimbledon try and take prisoners against us last night? They came and tried to win the game and almost nearly did, no prisoners, no mercy, we need to get back up.
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:25 - Aug 21 with 2291 viewsPJH

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:23 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

I never want any team to go bust. I assume he's long gone now but it was Gartside at Bolton who wanted a closed shop Premier League 2 which would have screwed many clubs right over so it's hard to have too much sympathy. As irrational as that may be if he has left the club now...

Not only left the club, he has left this earth-in 2016.
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:26 - Aug 21 with 2280 viewschicoazul

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:19 - Aug 21 by ITFC_Forever

confidently predicting another 2-1 home win over here with both of ours coming in the last 10 minutes of the game.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:28 - Aug 21 with 2264 viewsIllinoisblue

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:23 - Aug 21 by ActionMan

We've lost 100mil in 10 years and have a mostly young side pinned together with players we got for free or on low fees, why should we treat them any different? I didn't see Wimbledon try and take prisoners against us last night? They came and tried to win the game and almost nearly did, no prisoners, no mercy, we need to get back up.

we had 4million worth of signings on the bench last night so not quite a fair comparison. Although I do agree we should be thoroughly professional and rack up as many goals as possible. I'm not sure it will be that easy...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:31 - Aug 21 with 2235 viewsNewcyBlue

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:19 - Aug 21 by SpruceMoose

It'll be a good learning experience in the long run for whatever Junior he clatters. It's why I'm so tough on you. It's character building!

You'll captain this forum one day when the mighty Spruce retires, and I need you to be ready.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 17:22]

That's genuinely the most terrifying thing I've read since my ex-wife sent me a message saying "Do you want to come over".....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:33 - Aug 21 with 2209 viewsHipsterectomy

At the end of the day it’s an entirely self-inflicted position for them. It’s not like half the stadium has collapsed in a freak accident

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:34 - Aug 21 with 2205 viewsPJH

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:31 - Aug 21 by NewcyBlue

That's genuinely the most terrifying thing I've read since my ex-wife sent me a message saying "Do you want to come over".....

Shouldn't there be a question mark after "Do you want to come over"?
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:38 - Aug 21 with 2174 viewsSpruceMoose

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:31 - Aug 21 by NewcyBlue

Come over what?!

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:39 - Aug 21 with 2165 viewscatch74

Bit silly of Spruce to give up his identity.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:39 - Aug 21 with 2162 viewsActionMan

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:28 - Aug 21 by Illinoisblue

we had 4million worth of signings on the bench last night so not quite a fair comparison. Although I do agree we should be thoroughly professional and rack up as many goals as possible. I'm not sure it will be that easy...

4million in Hurst money doesn't count ;) it amounts to about 140k in real terms.

The point is every club outside of the top league is in the sh1ts so why should we not try and save ourselves at least? They'd do the same if it were the other way round.
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:42 - Aug 21 with 2137 viewsLesta_Tractor

Follow the example of sports like hockey and rugby, batter them during the game and buy them a pint (show a bit of sympathy for their plight) after.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:43 - Aug 21 with 2128 viewsIpswichKnight

I wish Bolton fans and players well before the game and after the game, during the game however it's a different matter.

Of course knowing Ipswich we will lose 1-0 in the last minute with 90% possession and 30 odd shots!
Treat Bolton as any other opponent, Professional job & make it hostile! on 17:43 - Aug 21 with 2123 viewsMattinLondon

And did you go?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024