Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true 19:35 - Aug 21 with 2414 viewsLord_Mac

We need to be better than this

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/footie-fans-taunt-rival-fans-with-chants-about-bo

Blog: 10 Points for the Future?

Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 19:42 - Aug 21 with 2305 viewsnoggin

I find it hard to believe most visiting teams don't have a few idiots chanting similar crap.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:11 - Aug 21 with 2129 viewsJon_456

I’m struggling to see why they’ve included the chant ‘you’ve got to live here, we get to go home’ as that’s hardly racist. Probably sung at many grounds across the country that happen to be utter dives.
Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 2089 viewsFtnfwest

This did happen although ‘barrage’ is a bit wide of the mark. Also I’m not sure there’s been any complaint from Luton and I know why .
Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:17 - Aug 21 with 2057 viewsjaykay

never ever condone racists chants but didnt we condemn this the day after the match, on here.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:24 - Aug 21 with 1984 viewsblueislander

Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:17 - Aug 21 by jaykay

never ever condone racists chants but didnt we condemn this the day after the match, on here.

Indeed it was fully discussed then. There really isn’t much more to be said. We have a few moronic fans, as the post match shenanigans at Peterborough show. No excuse, but virtually every league club has them.
Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:56 - Aug 21 with 1796 viewsSitfcB

The titanic sank btw.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:58 - Aug 21 with 1780 viewsbrogansnose

Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 20:24 - Aug 21 by blueislander

Indeed it was fully discussed then. There really isn’t much more to be said. We have a few moronic fans, as the post match shenanigans at Peterborough show. No excuse, but virtually every league club has them.

Not quite as moronic as the Newcastle and Norwich fans.
Luton game - disappointed to hear this if true on 22:39 - Aug 21 with 1258 viewsArnieM

You wouldn’t believe what harm to a Clubs reputation that six little tossaaars , all under 18, could do amongst nearly 1k Town fans , could you!! They were stood one row down in front of me and my friends that night. They were pathetic little KIDS with big mouths.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024