Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) 19:39 - Aug 21 with 6923 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 21 with 4448 viewsJ2BLUE

Good. I hope it's his last job in football and he spends the rest of his days working in Burger King.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:43 - Aug 21 with 4431 viewsHerbivore

Another managerial career we've ended.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:43 - Aug 21 with 4424 viewsKieran_Knows

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:43 - Aug 21 by Herbivore

Another managerial career we've ended.

I think the other 91 (could well be 89) football league clubs would thank us for that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:53 - Aug 21 with 4349 viewsjasondozzell

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Good. I hope it's his last job in football and he spends the rest of his days working in Burger King.

Bit harsh. It obviously didn't work here at all, but he seemed like a decent bloke and he had good intentions. I think the problem was he came in with attitude of a manager taking over lower league team and laying down the law, but there were more senior and established players here so didn't work the same way.
Don't wish him ill. Hope he can turn it around. For all the money they earn is a precarious career.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:58 - Aug 21 with 4308 viewsReuser_is_God

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:53 - Aug 21 by jasondozzell

Bit harsh. It obviously didn't work here at all, but he seemed like a decent bloke and he had good intentions. I think the problem was he came in with attitude of a manager taking over lower league team and laying down the law, but there were more senior and established players here so didn't work the same way.
Don't wish him ill. Hope he can turn it around. For all the money they earn is a precarious career.

Nah, fcuk him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:03 - Aug 21 with 4281 viewsbrogansnose

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:53 - Aug 21 by jasondozzell

I think that the problem was that he came in and proved that he was totally out of his depth which coupled with his arrogance and sheer nasty streak - and that of his sidekick - led to our accelerated drop to the third tier of English football for the first time in aeons.

He absolutely decimated this club and I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. In this day and age everyone has a precarious career which isn't helped if you are damn useless at your chosen job path.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:04 - Aug 21 with 4254 viewsPJH

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:03 - Aug 21 by brogansnose

I think that the problem was that he came in and proved that he was totally out of his depth which coupled with his arrogance and sheer nasty streak - and that of his sidekick - led to our accelerated drop to the third tier of English football for the first time in aeons.

He absolutely decimated this club and I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. In this day and age everyone has a precarious career which isn't helped if you are damn useless at your chosen job path.

Wish I had typed that.

I might do later.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 4237 viewsReuser_is_God

Doig had a scrap yet?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 21 with 4235 viewsfooters

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 19:41 - Aug 21 by J2BLUE

Won't he nick your place?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:08 - Aug 21 with 4219 viewsNewcyBlue

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 21 by footers

Would you eat a burger made by J2?!?!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:09 - Aug 21 with 4206 viewsbrogansnose

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:04 - Aug 21 by PJH

Wish I had typed that.

I might do later.

I'm still angry PJ, does it show ?
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:10 - Aug 21 with 4202 viewsSE1blue

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:06 - Aug 21 by footers

Hurst would surely go in as manager.

J2 will be played out of position on fries. Or dropped altogether before the lunch rush.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:12 - Aug 21 with 4180 viewsfooters

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:10 - Aug 21 by SE1blue

J2 will be played out of position on fries. Or dropped altogether before the lunch rush.

The plan all week is that you're on burger assembly, only to be told on the day that you'll be bagging instead.

#HurstOut

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:12 - Aug 21 with 4177 viewsNewcyBlue

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:10 - Aug 21 by SE1blue

He’d put J2 on burger making duty, thus proving his inability to see the lack of talent in his staff. By the end of the lunchtime rush the place will have burnt down, with J2 standing next to him saying “I thought the smoke meant it was almost ready”.

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:13 - Aug 21 with 4166 viewsPJH

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:09 - Aug 21 by brogansnose

I'm still angry PJ, does it show ?

I think it was you that put me right on here when I posted something about feeling a little bit sorry for Hurst either just before or just after he left because he was clearly somebody that was totally out of his depth in a job that he was employed to do.

I no longer have that little bit of sympathy for him and it is just a pity that my wish for the idiots that treated MM so badly to get the manager that they deserved, came true.

Yes, it does show that you are still angry.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 4145 viewsbrogansnose

All the staff would have their photo's taken in their undercrackers wearing BK crowns for the staff notice board.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:16 - Aug 21 with 4130 viewsNewcyBlue

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:15 - Aug 21 by brogansnose

All the staff would have their photo's taken in their undercrackers wearing BK crowns for the staff notice board.

J2 seems like the sort of guy that wears thongs. Or those mesh boxers Lucan bought that time.

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 4111 viewsbrogansnose

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:16 - Aug 21 by NewcyBlue

J2 seems like the sort of guy that wears thongs. Or those mesh boxers Lucan bought that time.

Ooooohhh, mesh boxers and string vest.

I don't care what people say, its a winning look.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 21 with 4107 viewsNewcyBlue

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:13 - Aug 21 by PJH

I think it was you that put me right on here when I posted something about feeling a little bit sorry for Hurst either just before or just after he left because he was clearly somebody that was totally out of his depth in a job that he was employed to do.

I no longer have that little bit of sympathy for him and it is just a pity that my wish for the idiots that treated MM so badly to get the manager that they deserved, came true.

Yes, it does show that you are still angry.

There was a guy on one of my ships that didn’t know if a fan was turning on a piece of machinery in the engine room. To find out he put one of his fingers in. Came back out with a bit missing and he was in a bit of pain.

It would be like feeling sorry for that guy.

I’m the medical officer as part of my duty too by the way. A wonderful caring one.

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:20 - Aug 21 with 4101 viewsNewcyBlue

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 21 by brogansnose

Ooooohhh, mesh boxers and string vest.

I don't care what people say, its a winning look.

What the feck is the prize?!??

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:21 - Aug 21 with 4090 viewsPJH

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 21 by NewcyBlue

There was a guy on one of my ships that didn’t know if a fan was turning on a piece of machinery in the engine room. To find out he put one of his fingers in. Came back out with a bit missing and he was in a bit of pain.

I’m the medical officer as part of my duty too by the way. A wonderful caring one.

Well at least you knew that the piece of machinery was working.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:28 - Aug 21 with 4043 viewsbrogansnose

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:20 - Aug 21 by NewcyBlue

What the feck is the prize?!??

A night out on the town with Andy Murrays mum.

Drinks included and chip supper.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 22:38 - Aug 21 with 3747 viewspatrickswell

Must have seemed like deja vu for him last night given that they had to play for over an hour with 10 men. Also a Cambridge defender pulled off an astonishing goal-line clearance to deny Scunthorpe pulling it back to 3-3.

Were it not for a last minute penalty save during Saturday’s draw with Crawley, they would have a 100% losing run this season too.
Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 22:51 - Aug 21 with 3689 viewscatch74

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 21 by NewcyBlue

Don’t go away again Newcy. Love your posts.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 22:53 - Aug 21 with 3681 viewsMullet

Paul Hurst working his magic again - Scunthorpe bottom of the EFL (n/t) on 22:51 - Aug 21 by catch74

Don’t go away again Newcy. Love your posts.

He has to. Who else will reattach sailor fingers and beat off pirates?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024