Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club 14:30 - Aug 22 with 1706 viewsyorkshire

I have been looking online but can't see anything obvious - why is he hell bent on letting the club collaspe ? Is it just a case that he is hoping for a knight in shining armour come come flying in during the last couple of days and pay him more for his share than is currently offered ? Or is their some value in the ground or other assets attributed to the club ?
Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 14:33 - Aug 22 with 1684 viewsSteve_M

See the piece I linked to earlier. Directors are owed an awful lot of money for a club bought for £1 at the end of last year. Whatever assets Bury might have he's claiming them.

Good angry piece on Bury and Bolton from 200% by Steve_M 22 Aug 2019 11:08
I might quibble that this is football reaching the bottom of the barrel, I'm sure it can sink further.

http://twohundredpercent.net/900000-holes-bury-lancashire/

Especially given his prior business history it's very hard to ascribe benign motives to his actions.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 14:41 - Aug 22 with 1635 viewsyorkshire

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 14:33 - Aug 22 by Steve_M

See the piece I linked to earlier. Directors are owed an awful lot of money for a club bought for £1 at the end of last year. Whatever assets Bury might have he's claiming them.

Good angry piece on Bury and Bolton from 200% by Steve_M 22 Aug 2019 11:08
I might quibble that this is football reaching the bottom of the barrel, I'm sure it can sink further.

http://twohundredpercent.net/900000-holes-bury-lancashire/

Especially given his prior business history it's very hard to ascribe benign motives to his actions.

So basically they are suggesting that if the CVA is agreed then he could get 900,000 for the 'loan' which would equal a profit on his original investment

But if they don't then he gets nothing ?
Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 14:58 - Aug 22 with 1549 viewshomer_123

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 14:41 - Aug 22 by yorkshire

So basically they are suggesting that if the CVA is agreed then he could get 900,000 for the 'loan' which would equal a profit on his original investment

But if they don't then he gets nothing ?

But he's only invested £1.....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 15:02 - Aug 22 with 1528 viewsclive_baker

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 14:58 - Aug 22 by homer_123

But he's only invested £1.....

Someone’s been covering their operating losses of somewhere around £250k a month...

Well, the creditors and staff they’ve bothered paying of course.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 15:02]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 15:10 - Aug 22 with 1475 viewsMuncher

Bury - What does Steve Dale get from the collapse of the club on 15:02 - Aug 22 by clive_baker

Someone’s been covering their operating losses of somewhere around £250k a month...

Well, the creditors and staff they’ve bothered paying of course.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 15:02]

They have taken out a £1.6m bridging loan secured against the ground. It is looking more and more like liquidation was the target all along.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024