Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... 17:15 - Aug 22 with 2648 viewsChurchman75

Ashley Williams CB
Younes Kaboul CB
Martin Olsson LB
Wilfried Bony CF
Stephen Ireland AT MID
Ross Mcormack CF
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 17:18]

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:16 - Aug 22 with 2637 viewsReuser_is_God

None of them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:16 - Aug 22 with 2633 viewsIpswichKnight

Don't need any of them.
Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:18 - Aug 22 with 2619 viewsJ2BLUE

Why? We don't nee any of them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:26 - Aug 22 with 2583 viewsWacko

Have they all joined a phone sex service?

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:28 - Aug 22 with 2573 viewsuefacup81

They're all still free agents for a reason.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:45 - Aug 22 with 2504 viewsWeekender

No. What are you thinking?

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:48 - Aug 22 with 2491 viewsN2_Blue

Serioulsy? I wouldn't want any of them

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:52 - Aug 22 with 2467 viewsclive_baker

They’re literally the opposite of what Lambert is building here.

It’s interesting to see who Lambert’s brought in actually, there’s definitely a deliberate steer towards the right characters as well as good footballers. Our squad has had it too easy, I feel like I’m players like Judge and Norwood he’s got real grafters who have it in the veins to want to win. As a young player, a Downes, Woolfy or Dozzell it must be a real buzz to look around the dressing room and see the likes of those 2, and Chambers & Skuse etc and think ‘yeah, I need to be right on it today’. The additions seem to have their heads screwed on too, Norwood / KVY, certainly come across a little brighter than some of their predecessors.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 18:08 - Aug 22 with 2409 viewssparks

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 17:52 - Aug 22 by clive_baker

They’re literally the opposite of what Lambert is building here.

It’s interesting to see who Lambert’s brought in actually, there’s definitely a deliberate steer towards the right characters as well as good footballers. Our squad has had it too easy, I feel like I’m players like Judge and Norwood he’s got real grafters who have it in the veins to want to win. As a young player, a Downes, Woolfy or Dozzell it must be a real buzz to look around the dressing room and see the likes of those 2, and Chambers & Skuse etc and think ‘yeah, I need to be right on it today’. The additions seem to have their heads screwed on too, Norwood / KVY, certainly come across a little brighter than some of their predecessors.

Ash Williams would be solid- but not really a place we are desperate for now.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 20:52 - Aug 22 with 2162 viewsChurchman

Has beens that others don’t want. Surely we don’t have to resort to that again?
Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 11:16 - Aug 23 with 1809 viewsthatdamgood89

It's funny to see some of the replies in this thread because if you had thrown Will Keane onto the bottom of that list a couple of days ago his name wouldn' have looked out of place, you would know why he is on the list (injuries etc) and most probably would have said yea No don't want him.

I'd look at Ross McCormack as a rotation player if we are happy to give Will Keane a contract.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 11:25 - Aug 23 with 1771 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 11:16 - Aug 23 by thatdamgood89

It's funny to see some of the replies in this thread because if you had thrown Will Keane onto the bottom of that list a couple of days ago his name wouldn' have looked out of place, you would know why he is on the list (injuries etc) and most probably would have said yea No don't want him.

I'd look at Ross McCormack as a rotation player if we are happy to give Will Keane a contract.

In terms of free agent, yes.

In terms of age, having worked with the team before and wages, I doubt it very much.

I really don't think any of the names on the OP list fit with the project we are developing. If Lambert decided differently I would bow to his wisdom, though.I was a little surprised about Keane but we needed someone and time will tell whether it was a wise choice.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 11:47 - Aug 23 with 1719 viewsRobTheMonk

Suprised Williams hasn't got a team. 1 year contract with the option of a second wouldn't be awful.
Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 1645 viewsWickets

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 18:08 - Aug 22 by sparks

Ash Williams would be solid- but not really a place we are desperate for now.

I'd have him like a shot if he is fit but much to costly i would think .
He's going to Bristol City (n/t) on 12:49 - Aug 23 with 1630 viewsBloots

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 11:47 - Aug 23 by RobTheMonk

Suprised Williams hasn't got a team. 1 year contract with the option of a second wouldn't be awful.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 12:50 - Aug 23 with 1630 viewsWestcountryblue

Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 11:47 - Aug 23 by RobTheMonk

He's off to Bristol City
Free agents worth a cheeky conversation with...... on 12:54 - Aug 23 with 1620 viewsbackinbeige

I appreciated they’re “the opposite of what we’re trying to build here”, it’s great to have a cohesive team playing for each other and bringing youngster through...but we’d lose our minds if Olson was at WBA and we got him on loan for a season. If his wages aren’t the GDP of a small country he’s worth a one year deal.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024