Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Promising early stats/graph ... 19:17 - Aug 23 with 1461 viewsSomethingBlue

Small-ish sample size obviously but augurs well:

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

COYFB on 19:24 - Aug 23 with 1401 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:27 - Aug 23 with 1397 viewsHerbivore

Sunderland and AFC scored with more or less their only shots of the game. We're keeping it fairly tight and creating enough without yet really hitting our stride. We should be quietly confident of going straight up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:31 - Aug 23 with 1375 viewsSomethingBlue

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:27 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

Sunderland and AFC scored with more or less their only shots of the game. We're keeping it fairly tight and creating enough without yet really hitting our stride. We should be quietly confident of going straight up.

Yep, pretty much how I feel. Am encouraged that we haven't had the kind of "rude awakening" result relegated teams usually get early on, even if we've come a bit close to it. We'll lose one soon enough but hopefully with a fair few more points on the board first.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:35 - Aug 23 with 1351 viewsIllinoisblue

been a long while since we've been on the good side of these data graphics. Encouraging despite it being early doors.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:36 - Aug 23 with 1347 viewsDubtractor

Yeah, I was thinking that. Not seen either away game so can't comment, but both home games were pretty one sided really, even if we were crap in spells in both games.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 1267 viewsKieran_Knows

Is winning the league by a minimum of 10+ points, quietly confident?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Promising early stats/graph ... on 20:12 - Aug 23 with 1235 viewsDubtractor

Promising early stats/graph ... on 19:36 - Aug 23 by Dubtractor

Yeah, I was thinking that. Not seen either away game so can't comment, but both home games were pretty one sided really, even if we were crap in spells in both games.

The other thing that makes me confident (ish) is that, if we're being completely Frank, Wimbledon were utterly bereft of quality the other night. If that I'd remotely typical of the league then we ought to be aiming high.

A work associate who follows the lower leagues reckons the gap between the championship and league one is the biggest gap between divisions in the football pyramid. If you look at the championship spending these days it's not hard to see why.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024