Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow 20:11 - Aug 23 with 1446 viewsTractorBoyOlly

I was there today for work, there's a food and drink festival on. Good stuff and free live music. Hairy bikers, Greg Wallace and James Martin, definitely worth a look.

Poll: Final points total?

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 20:54 - Aug 23 with 1384 viewstractordownsouth

Yeah taking my Grandad. He’s 80 this year and deteriorating a fair bit so he won’t be able to come and watch games for much longer so thought I’d go up and stay with him in York and go to the game

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 1325 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 20:54 - Aug 23 by tractordownsouth

Yeah taking my Grandad. He’s 80 this year and deteriorating a fair bit so he won’t be able to come and watch games for much longer so thought I’d go up and stay with him in York and go to the game

That’s wonderful... make the most of it, whatever the result.

Days like that are priceless.
Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 21:23 - Aug 23 with 1314 viewsjeera

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 21:17 - Aug 23 by King_ding_a_lin_g

That’s wonderful... make the most of it, whatever the result.

Days like that are priceless.

And especially to see this new group play too; Hairy Bikers, James Martin and Greg Wallace.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 21:28 - Aug 23 with 1302 viewsRoyal_Blue

Staying in Pontefract tonight, driving over tomorrow. Sunday Beer Fest at the Gaping Goose, Garforth.
Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 22:28 - Aug 23 with 1246 viewsunstableblue

Already up here. Weather gorgeous.

Expecting 27c at kick-off, very un-Bolton weather.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 02:31 - Aug 24 with 1143 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

When I first said on here about my grandad coming to away days (probably about 5/6 years ago now), someone in here said to me about how those days would mean so much more to me in a few years time looking back on it. How right they were. The memories of Villa away etc are some that I’ll cherish forever.

Doubly hoping for a win tomorrow for your grandad TDS. COYB!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 11:27 - Aug 24 with 945 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone off to Bolton tomorrow on 02:31 - Aug 24 by The_Romford_Blue

When I first said on here about my grandad coming to away days (probably about 5/6 years ago now), someone in here said to me about how those days would mean so much more to me in a few years time looking back on it. How right they were. The memories of Villa away etc are some that I’ll cherish forever.

Doubly hoping for a win tomorrow for your grandad TDS. COYB!

Yeah totally agree with that Rommers!

We’re In Row X so if anyone sees an old bloke with a stick try not to crush him if we score 😂

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024