Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will huws start? 12:54 - Aug 24 with 970 viewsnodge_blue

I would rest skuse today and play huws from the start. Downes as the holding mid.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

When will huws start? on 12:56 - Aug 24 with 961 viewsagentp

Today

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

When will huws start? on 13:03 - Aug 24 with 941 viewsclive_baker

I would love to see Huws start today. Pre injury the thought of him in League 1 would’ve been mouthwatering, but 2 years since he really kicked a ball is going to take some coming back from, if at all. We’ll only really know if he gets back on the pitch though. He’s kind of been overlooked given our embarrassment of riches in midfield, but if he can get anything close to the player he was 2 years ago he’ll walk into any side at this level, and probably the level above.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When will huws start? on 13:58 - Aug 24 with 851 viewsnodge_blue

When will huws start? on 13:03 - Aug 24 by clive_baker

I would love to see Huws start today. Pre injury the thought of him in League 1 would’ve been mouthwatering, but 2 years since he really kicked a ball is going to take some coming back from, if at all. We’ll only really know if he gets back on the pitch though. He’s kind of been overlooked given our embarrassment of riches in midfield, but if he can get anything close to the player he was 2 years ago he’ll walk into any side at this level, and probably the level above.

Agreed. I think he is a top player. We don't lack for Center midfielders.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

When will huws start? on 14:19 - Aug 24 with 801 viewsNaylorsboots

When will huws start? on 13:03 - Aug 24 by clive_baker

Embarrassment of riches-that made me laugh. Yes we have a lot of midfielders, but most flatter to deceive.
When will huws start? on 14:23 - Aug 24 with 788 viewsclive_baker

When will huws start? on 14:19 - Aug 24 by Naylorsboots

Embarrassment of riches-that made me laugh. Yes we have a lot of midfielders, but most flatter to deceive.

Not really, given Skuse and Downes have been our best players thus far. Nolan coming back was one of our better players pre injury. Judge hasn’t really got going yet but can play at the top of a diamond. Not to mention options in the form of Dozzell, Bishop when (if ever) fit. It’s our strongest equipped department and I haven’t seen a squad with better midfield options in the division. Who do you think tops us in that respect?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When will huws start? on 14:57 - Aug 24 with 722 viewsNaylorsboots

When will huws start? on 14:23 - Aug 24 by clive_baker

Not really, given Skuse and Downes have been our best players thus far. Nolan coming back was one of our better players pre injury. Judge hasn’t really got going yet but can play at the top of a diamond. Not to mention options in the form of Dozzell, Bishop when (if ever) fit. It’s our strongest equipped department and I haven’t seen a squad with better midfield options in the division. Who do you think tops us in that respect?

Dozzell is well over rated. He flatters to deceive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024