Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures 15:10 - Aug 24 with 922 viewsBLUEBEAT

and you realise you’re looking at the Championship page

Poll: W or W

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 15:16 - Aug 24 with 909 viewsMetal_Hacker

I still do it every time

Poll: If it were one or the other

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 15:19 - Aug 24 with 903 viewsOsborneOneNil

Happens every week
That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 15:25 - Aug 24 with 877 viewsGlasgowBlue

Did the same thing myself. Typed in Championship live scores.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 15:26 - Aug 24 with 873 viewsNthsuffolkblue

By the time you have got used to it, it will be next August and you still won't find us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 18:10 - Aug 24 with 811 viewsParamedic

Ha not just me then. Twice today, first time I assumed the game had been called off, until my brother put me right.

AllalallalSunderland

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 18:17 - Aug 24 with 783 viewsPinewoodblue

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 18:10 - Aug 24 by Paramedic

Ha not just me then. Twice today, first time I assumed the game had been called off, until my brother put me right.

Scrolled down league table,..... don't see Town .....think must have put in championship again....then it hits you are looking at the right league but not used to seeing Town top.

Long may this experience continue

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

That moment when you can’t find Ipswich listed in the fixtures on 09:49 - Aug 25 with 651 viewsFenboyBlue

I've only properly adjusted this week. Now clicking on the League 1 links and not Championship links and looking lower down in the newspapers columns.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024