Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. 17:07 - Aug 24 with 2372 viewsnoggin

They gave their all, right to the end.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

totally agree.... on 17:32 - Aug 24 with 2257 viewsunstableblue

... take the result with a pinch of salt, and may get erased anyway. But Bolton were not woeful and tried hard till the end.

It was like a testing pre-season friendly - which allowed us to bed in new and returning players.

I have to say we are starting to look a very serious outfit. Huws, Judge, Georgiou, Downes, our new right back - they look very very strong.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 17:42 - Aug 24 with 2220 viewsSteve_M

Nice to hear this too

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 17:48 - Aug 24 with 2150 viewspointofblue

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 17:42 - Aug 24 by Steve_M

Nice to hear this too

Good to hear after the stories from Luton and Peterborough.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 18:03 - Aug 24 with 2081 viewscbower

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 17:42 - Aug 24 by Steve_M

Nice to hear this too

Yep, that was great see and credit to their players indeed. Just hope long term those youngsters gain from these tough times and come through it stronger characters with a future somewhere in the game. Getting done 5 most games will be very, very dispiriting. Kudos to each of them.

bluescouser

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 19:13 - Aug 24 with 1920 viewsMullet

If anyone harbours the animosity of 20 years ago still today would have killed it stone dead. They are a club likely to never come back, at least not for a long long time. It was hard to be a Town fan today as weird as that sounds. In any other circumstance you'd come away buzzing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 19:42 - Aug 24 with 1843 viewsnoggin

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 19:13 - Aug 24 by Mullet

If anyone harbours the animosity of 20 years ago still today would have killed it stone dead. They are a club likely to never come back, at least not for a long long time. It was hard to be a Town fan today as weird as that sounds. In any other circumstance you'd come away buzzing.

It was surreal. I normally jump around the living room when we score. Today just sat silent at all the goals.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 20:21 - Aug 24 with 1751 views3_5_2

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 19:13 - Aug 24 by Mullet

Spot on Mullers.

I only have respect them after today. I spoke to some stewards after
And said they should be proud of the team / fans. I do hope they rise again

Strange game v kids. Pleased to win but sat the whole match which was more like a feisty testimonial

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 23:43 - Aug 24 with 1500 viewsPJH

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Exactly right, the cheering for the goals that followed the second was diluted because the game was won(although it might not now count).

I have never felt like that before during or after seeing ITFC win 5-0.

It was almost a non event and if Bolton do get kicked out of the League it will be an actual non event.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 23:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 10:03 - Aug 25 with 1268 viewsFenboyBlue

Huge respect for Bolton, both players and those fans who turned up. on 20:21 - Aug 24 by 3_5_2

Spot on Mullers.

I only have respect them after today. I spoke to some stewards after
And said they should be proud of the team / fans. I do hope they rise again

Strange game v kids. Pleased to win but sat the whole match which was more like a feisty testimonial

Agreed, my hate for Bolton is now over. Those play-offs games and their dirty tactics. Hope they survive. Still hate Fat Sam though but now purely on a personal level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024