Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today 20:34 - Aug 24 with 6032 viewshorsehollerer

Talks emotionally and appreciatively about the support shown by our fans and players today.
From about 7.00, and again in more detail from about 9.15.

Just look at Chambers with his arm around that Bolton academy kid at the final whistle!

I don't watch many footie vlogs but Stuntpegg is always excellent. Her content around Bolton's implosion has been brilliant and heart wrenching at times

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 20:42 - Aug 24 with 5847 viewsGarv

I don't love match-day vlogs either and I didn't watch the whole thing but that was actually half decent. She was quite good.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Fair play on 20:46 - Aug 24 with 5791 viewsDyland

She's thankfully too young to be bitter about the 1999/2000 shenanigans :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 20:54 - Aug 24 with 5690 viewsPippin1970

All credit to her. She puts some of our moaning fans to shame. Really hope Bolton get the money and stay in league football.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 20:55 - Aug 24 with 5682 viewsm14_blue

Great stuff, thanks for sharing.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 22:01 - Aug 24 with 5291 viewsbilllm

Seen her before very noble for some one so young, good luck,
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 22:23 - Aug 24 with 5137 viewsITFC_Forever

Fair play to her, only listened to her bits about ITFC, but she showed integrity, respect and passion for her club, in a coherent and thoughtful way, not just some numbskull-based rambling.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 22:25 - Aug 24 with 5116 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 20:42 - Aug 24 by Garv

I don't love match-day vlogs either and I didn't watch the whole thing but that was actually half decent. She was quite good.

Agreed. You could hear the sadness about her club in her voice.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 22:31 - Aug 24 with 5090 viewsChateauWines

Actually have got emotional listening to her. I've never liked bolton after play offs but massive respect to there fans today

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Login to get fewer ads

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 00:08 - Aug 25 with 4786 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Wow! The passion! Nearly had me crying about Bolton! Wouldn’t have believed that would happen two decades ago!!

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 00:44 - Aug 25 with 4677 viewsnorth_stand77

Well done to her- what an excellent (and fair) summary of the game.
I listened to it all and she obviously loves Bolton and is passionate about the game.

Hope they get sorted as soon as possible.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 07:21 - Aug 25 with 4340 viewsbrogansnose

She's good, fair, knows her stuff and is passionate.

As for Bolton, and Bury come to that, where the hell is the football league in dealing with the shysters in the game. Where is the governance in ensuring that football is sustainable ? This is peoples communities that are being ripped up. I don't care if we've had schizzle with Bolton, which now seems a lifetime ago, this shouldn't be happening and if something is not done by those that 'run' the game, then this could be the thin end of the wedge.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 08:03 - Aug 25 with 4161 viewsChurchman

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 07:21 - Aug 25 by brogansnose

As for Bolton, and Bury come to that, where the hell is the football league in dealing with the shysters in the game. Where is the governance in ensuring that football is sustainable ? This is peoples communities that are being ripped up. I don't care if we've had schizzle with Bolton, which now seems a lifetime ago, this shouldn't be happening and if something is not done by those that 'run' the game, then this could be the thin end of the wedge.

Agree entirely with this. There appears to be no governance whatsoever other than to ensure that football pours more and more into the coffers of the top 6. There seems to be no interest in protecting the structure of professional football, or from protecting itself from people trying to make a quick buck, incompetents or as you say, shysters. That famous old clubs like Bolton or even not so famous ones like Bury are faced with extinction says it all. The trouble is that the people running the Premier League couldn’t care a less. It’s all wrong.

As for that blog, she was excellent. I really hope her club pull through.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 08:03 - Aug 25 with 4160 views3_5_2

Great stuff. Her passion and knowledge shine through

I really feel for the fans at BWFC. They were excellent yesterday and to be fair, as were ours

I hope they sort this nightmare out soon

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 08:26 - Aug 25 with 4075 viewsgraham29a

I rarely post on here but this is heart wrenching. This young lady shows the raw passion that is often lost in a football world of big money, overseas owners and the chasing of success at all cost.

I hope she gets to see a successful Bolton making their way back up the league and the town fans who made the journey should be very proud of the complements she paid them.

I love the fact that her emotion crosses the often false tribal divide in football. This is what being a fan is really about.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 08:41 - Aug 25 with 3968 viewsPinewoodblue

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 08:03 - Aug 25 by Churchman

Agree entirely with this. There appears to be no governance whatsoever other than to ensure that football pours more and more into the coffers of the top 6. There seems to be no interest in protecting the structure of professional football, or from protecting itself from people trying to make a quick buck, incompetents or as you say, shysters. That famous old clubs like Bolton or even not so famous ones like Bury are faced with extinction says it all. The trouble is that the people running the Premier League couldn’t care a less. It’s all wrong.

Think the EFL are stuck between a rock and a hard place with regards to governance.

From what I can gather the fledgling company looking to buy Bury has two directors and only a handful of employees. If the sale is agreed and Bury don't see out the season would be difficult. It is almost as if it would have been better to have let both clubs go to to the wall, provided of course the sacrifice brought real change.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 09:14 - Aug 25 with 3814 viewsSuperfrans

That was really great. Excellent vid. Thanks for sharing. 👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 09:36 - Aug 25 with 3712 viewsActionMan

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 07:21 - Aug 25 by brogansnose

It's a tragedy that the owners get away with it and the club/fans pay. Luckily in Blackpools case the supporters won and the owners were punished and that's exactly how it should work, the club and community didn't destroy the finances, the owners did. If that's the case they should be the ones in the Dock.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 09:50 - Aug 25 with 3654 viewsBerlinBlue

She's excellent. Devoted, passionate, clued-up.

What's happening to her club and to Bury is scandalous. Somewhere along the line, football is being broken.
Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 13:52 - Aug 25 with 3408 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s disgraceful ain’t it.

Angers me seeing people finding the situation funny. That could be any of our clubs. Unless you’re having money pumped in like Chelsea or City, you’re at risk.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 14:00 - Aug 25 with 3368 viewsSpruceMoose

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 13:52 - Aug 25 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s disgraceful ain’t it.

Angers me seeing people finding the situation funny. That could be any of our clubs. Unless you’re having money pumped in like Chelsea or City, you’re at risk.

That's why we should be grateful to Evans.

He brings stability, if not excitement.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 14:11 - Aug 25 with 3337 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Wow! That was emotional. People like Anderson and Bassini should be nowhere near football clubs and the football authorities should be doing everything to stop this kind of situation of ever happening again, even if it means some re-distribution of wealth.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 15:00 - Aug 25 with 3233 viewsRyorry

Diehard Bolton fan praises our fans and players for their compassion today on 08:03 - Aug 25 by Churchman

What I also don't get from the English football authorities is how *they* don't get the importance of the lower tiers of league football to the Prem, Championship and England national teams. You've only got to look at the career path of Tyrone Mings to get that.

Makes it all the more utterly stupid that there's no proper protection for clubs re ownership; nor any re-structuring re finances.

Great clip, thanks OP for posting 👍
[Post edited 25 Aug 2019 15:01]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024