Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
20,000 on Sat? 23:08 - Aug 24 with 4020 viewsEssexBloo

Top of the league, end of month so everyone’s been paid. Hopefully the feel good factor will continue.
20,000 on Sat? on 23:14 - Aug 24 with 3978 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

I’d say 20k at least, especially as you say pay day and top of the league.

EIEIEIO...

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

20,000 on Sat? on 23:16 - Aug 24 with 3962 viewsElderGrizzly

Or around 8th if Bolton are kicked out on Tuesday
20,000 on Sat? on 23:17 - Aug 24 with 3956 viewsSitfcB

20,000 on Sat? on 23:16 - Aug 24 by ElderGrizzly

Or around 8th if Bolton are kicked out on Tuesday

It won’t be that early, they might receive the ‘notice’ Tuesday and will then have 14 days.

So we will have those three points a little longer

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

20,000 on Sat? on 23:27 - Aug 24 with 3909 viewsFramfarmer

we are going up as champs this year.
Would rather be winning by 5, playing rock & roll, than losing every week like Nodge
20,000 on Sat? on 09:30 - Aug 25 with 3587 viewsElephantintheRoom

This third division is simply awful isnt it? Remember all the angst and fear from people on here how terrible it would be if Town were to be relegated?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

20,000 on Sat? on 09:36 - Aug 25 with 3557 viewsclive_baker

20,000 on Sat? on 23:27 - Aug 24 by Framfarmer

we are going up as champs this year.
Would rather be winning by 5, playing rock & roll, than losing every week like Nodge

I don’t think they will unfortunately. Losing to Liverpool and Chelsea is no disgrace. They can score goals, which so often is the downfall of newly promoted teams, so they’ll win games. We need to work out how we can get up there and join them.

First step is beating Shrewsbury.

COYB.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I think a convincing and attempt on goal packed Shrews win... on 09:37 - Aug 25 with 3549 viewsunstableblue

... and the attendances really are going to start to rise.

Just under 20k on saturday perhaps; but will only rise if performances continue to improve

So many ‘lapsed blues’ beginning to get in touch about tickets and joining our crew!!

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

We are in the 3rd Division mate..... on 09:38 - Aug 25 with 3541 viewsBloots

20,000 on Sat? on 09:30 - Aug 25 by ElephantintheRoom

This third division is simply awful isnt it? Remember all the angst and fear from people on here how terrible it would be if Town were to be relegated?

…..and we are getting excited about getting a big crowd against Shrewsbury.

If you can't see what's "terrible" about that then you should go back to bed.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

20,000 on Sat? on 09:41 - Aug 25 with 3533 viewsActionMan

I don't think that's changed. 60-70 minutes of the Wimbledon match was easily the worst football we've ever seen at Portman Road! Much of the Peterborough and Sunderland games weren't much better! We shouldn't be in this league.
20,000 on Sat? on 09:41 - Aug 25 with 3533 viewsclive_baker

I’m more engaged this season than I have been for years. It’s great so far. As are others hence the attendances and atmosphere home and away. There must be something missing in your life supporting that sh1t up the road that you still have to troll (terribly I might add) on here. Perhaps it’s a trophy or 3 :)

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

20,000 on Sat? on 09:58 - Aug 25 with 3470 viewsNaylorsboots

It is awful. We should never have allowed it to get to the stage where we are playing third tier football. Some people on here still dont get it!
Crowd wise 17-18000.
20,000 on Sat? on 10:20 - Aug 25 with 3396 viewsbluejacko

20,000 on Sat? on 09:58 - Aug 25 by Naylorsboots

It is awful. We should never have allowed it to get to the stage where we are playing third tier football. Some people on here still dont get it!
Crowd wise 17-18000.

And apart from doing our bit at the games there is actually nothing we can do about is there?
20,000 on Sat? on 10:24 - Aug 25 with 3371 viewsBloomBlue

20,000 on Sat? on 09:41 - Aug 25 by ActionMan

I don't think that's changed. 60-70 minutes of the Wimbledon match was easily the worst football we've ever seen at Portman Road! Much of the Peterborough and Sunderland games weren't much better! We shouldn't be in this league.

But things aren't going to change overnight these are humans and feelings, confidence etc take time to change, life isn't a computer game
20,000 on Sat? on 10:32 - Aug 25 with 3339 viewsGaryCooper

20,000 on Sat? on 09:41 - Aug 25 by ActionMan

Poppycock.
20,000 on Sat? on 10:38 - Aug 25 with 3317 viewssundaze

20,000 on Sat? on 09:58 - Aug 25 by Naylorsboots

Crowd wise 17-18000.

We should never have allowed it to get to the stage where we were playing Championship football, but there are many that would have been happy for us to tread water there for ever.
I will never forget the relegation from the old first division in 1986, but even after the best part of two fantastic decades playing the best football, regular qualification for European football and winning major trophies, we became championship regulars.
None of us wanted us to be in league 1, but we are here and it looks as though we are going to give it a bl00dy good go to get back at the first attempt and hopefully go up with momentum and enjoy a better season in the Championship next season.
I guess most of us are going to enjoy the experience, while others are still hankering for the groundhog days in the Championship.
20,000 on Sat? on 18:14 - Aug 25 with 3017 viewstiptreeblue

20,000 on Sat? on 10:38 - Aug 25 by sundaze

We should never have allowed it to get to the stage where we were playing Championship football, but there are many that would have been happy for us to tread water there for ever.
I will never forget the relegation from the old first division in 1986, but even after the best part of two fantastic decades playing the best football, regular qualification for European football and winning major trophies, we became championship regulars.
None of us wanted us to be in league 1, but we are here and it looks as though we are going to give it a bl00dy good go to get back at the first attempt and hopefully go up with momentum and enjoy a better season in the Championship next season.
I guess most of us are going to enjoy the experience, while others are still hankering for the groundhog days in the Championship.

They can hanker all they want, it isn`t going to change as we are here in league 1. Maybe we shouldn`t be in this league, BUT we are and there`s nothing you can do about it. Either enjoy the ride to get back or shut up keep going on about something you can`t change. Rant over.
20,000 on Sat? on 18:24 - Aug 25 with 2992 viewsNaylorsboots

20,000 on Sat? on 18:14 - Aug 25 by tiptreeblue

They can hanker all they want, it isn`t going to change as we are here in league 1. Maybe we shouldn`t be in this league, BUT we are and there`s nothing you can do about it. Either enjoy the ride to get back or shut up keep going on about something you can`t change. Rant over.

Cant change? Should never have got to this stage jt is in the first place. Its an utter disgrace, and whatever Evans tries to do he should hang his head in shame. Oh, and you keep wearing the rose tinted glasses. Evans loves people who just fall in line with his odd interview or token signing from time to time.
20,000 on Sat? on 18:35 - Aug 25 with 2958 viewstiptreeblue

20,000 on Sat? on 18:24 - Aug 25 by Naylorsboots

Cant change? Should never have got to this stage jt is in the first place. Its an utter disgrace, and whatever Evans tries to do he should hang his head in shame. Oh, and you keep wearing the rose tinted glasses. Evans loves people who just fall in line with his odd interview or token signing from time to time.

But my point is, we are. you keep going on about it isn`t going to get us put back up into the championship. so, either enjoy the ride or keep quite please.
20,000 on Sat? on 19:18 - Aug 25 with 2851 viewsm14_blue

We’re top of the league.

If you really aren’t a budgie then have a beer and enjoy the sunshine.
20,000 on Sat? on 22:38 - Aug 25 with 2606 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

20,000 on Sat? on 07:20 - Aug 26 with 2412 viewstiptreeblue

20,000 on Sat? on 22:38 - Aug 25 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Sadly, some people can`t seem to get over the fact that these things happen, even to bigger clubs than us. but we should have a law that says it can`t happen to Ipswich. Well it can and did. GET OVER IT
20,000 on Sat? on 08:36 - Aug 26 with 2300 viewshaynes_toe1

Would be great
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024