Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My mates Norwich Supporting brother 07:08 - Aug 26 with 6134 viewsACP84

We drew the first half V Chelsea, we'll stay up easily...

Arf
My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 06:29 - Aug 27 with 823 viewsdaisyisabaddog

I watched their game on Saturday on TV. The centre half Ben Godfrey is going to be worth a fortune by January and one or two of the others look comfortable at Premier league level. I don't think they'll stay up but they are now sorted financially and will probably get promoted again. If they manage to hold on to Farke.....
My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 11:22 - Aug 27 with 732 viewsthatdamgood89

I still think they are in trouble. Pukki has miraculously carried on his purple patch of form but no mistake about it. If he goes down injured or reverts back to his norm they are going to lack goals.

Once team's have enough on the scouting file and adapt to them they will also struggle. It's august let's see where they are on Jan 1st

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 12:20 - Aug 27 with 703 views26_Paz

They may stay up, they may go down. I'm not really bothered. Either way they will remain filthy, sister bothering scum.

The Paz Man

My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 12:22 - Aug 27 with 697 viewshaynes_toe1

My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 11:22 - Aug 27 by thatdamgood89

I still think they are in trouble. Pukki has miraculously carried on his purple patch of form but no mistake about it. If he goes down injured or reverts back to his norm they are going to lack goals.

Once team's have enough on the scouting file and adapt to them they will also struggle. It's august let's see where they are on Jan 1st

You'd have thought Premier League clubs would have gathered their scouting intelligence in pre-season. Norwich are playing exactly how they did in the championship so no surprise to Prem clubs anywhere.

I imagine Pukki staying fit will have a big impact but they do have goals in all of their attacking midfield options.
My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 14:21 - Aug 27 with 653 viewsVaughan8

Its usually the teams who struggle to score that go down. They're gonna get the odd thrashing but against all but the top 6/7/8 they should be good enough to stay up.

However, 1 man has scored the majority of their goals...…...if he gets injured it could be a different story.
My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 15:20 - Aug 27 with 630 viewsthatdamgood89

My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 12:22 - Aug 27 by haynes_toe1

You'd have thought Premier League clubs would have gathered their scouting intelligence in pre-season. Norwich are playing exactly how they did in the championship so no surprise to Prem clubs anywhere.

I imagine Pukki staying fit will have a big impact but they do have goals in all of their attacking midfield options.

You would be surprised. Through conversations I've had they don't put an extensive amount of work into it because a large number of teams change their approach once in the league.

I would say take their first 6 games and then take their next 6...compare the two across the board. Very surprising stuff really.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

My mates Norwich Supporting brother on 18:42 - Aug 27 with 600 viewsbackwaywhen

And won the second half against Liverpool 1-0 ...... dam them budgies.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024