Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maybe we will all reflect on Evans as our owner 12:40 - Aug 26 with 973 viewsnodge_blue

There have been times when I've been as frustrated with Marcus Evans. The lack of significant investment has meant a steady decline. However, you cant knock his commitment to keeping this club running and sustainable. And putting in money every year.

Im not sure Bolton wont yet get a reprieve but if they dont they are a significant club to go bust and out of business. There will probably be even more ramifications for financial fair play being adhered to in the long term.

I am a bit gutted if we lose our 3 points and 5 goals though! I know thats hugely shallow given Bolton are possibly losing their club.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Maybe we will all reflect on Evans as our owner on 13:05 - Aug 26 with 889 viewsgmanrom

This will be us in a few years time when he is sick of funding something that he has no real interest in.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Maybe we will all reflect on Evans as our owner on 13:35 - Aug 26 with 818 viewshampstead_blue

I've been saying for a while that we need to be grateful for ME making us stable.

I don't always agree with is transfer policy but he gives us stability. When you hear the Bury fans on the radio it makes me so sad that an owner can mortgage the club into deep water and walk away.

Stability.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Maybe we will all reflect on Evans as our owner on 13:44 - Aug 26 with 803 viewsActionMan

Maybe we will all reflect on Evans as our owner on 13:35 - Aug 26 by hampstead_blue

I've been saying for a while that we need to be grateful for ME making us stable.

I don't always agree with is transfer policy but he gives us stability. When you hear the Bury fans on the radio it makes me so sad that an owner can mortgage the club into deep water and walk away.

Stability.

I think if the best you can credit him with is not being a Bolton or Bury doesn't say very much about his achievements here to be honest. He's made a real pigs ear of things here he's just been decent enough a man not to heartlessly pull the plug. If he was to decide enough was enough we could be in for a similar fate although one area he does deserve credit for is at least being business savvy enough to loss manage effectively and thus we're not seeing money pouring out of every hole, although that's equally how we've ended up here in the first place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024