Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomorrow’s announcement 17:20 - Aug 26 with 4502 viewstetchris

If there is one and it’s a big if, then is the fact it’s at 7am a clue? Different time zones?
Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:25 - Aug 26 with 4447 viewsSpruceMoose

You lot are going to be very disappointed tomorrow when they release the schedule for painting the turnstiles.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:28 - Aug 26 with 4422 viewsBobbychase

It's the statue. And I genuinely fear for Mark Murphy tomorrow morning when that's all it is. Hope people aren't too hard on him.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:37 - Aug 26 with 4332 viewsJ2BLUE

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:28 - Aug 26 by Bobbychase

It's the statue. And I genuinely fear for Mark Murphy tomorrow morning when that's all it is. Hope people aren't too hard on him.

I hope people aren't abusive but he does deserve a bit of stick if it turns out to be that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:38 - Aug 26 with 4311 viewsIllinoisblue

Murphy's radio show is a morning show. So there's that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:45 - Aug 26 with 4263 viewsTractorgirlforever

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:37 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

I hope people aren't abusive but he does deserve a bit of stick if it turns out to be that.

I hope it is the statue, it deserves an announcement, weve worked for months to get this far so its a proud moment. Good old mark murphy, great bloke, you have my backing on this one!
Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:50 - Aug 26 with 4232 viewsbluesym

This all reminds me of the time someone from the EADT/Evening Star (Nigel Pickover poss?)Tweeted that Town were about to make an amazing signing and it ended up being Massimo Luongo on loan from Spurs!

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:53 - Aug 26 with 4187 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:45 - Aug 26 by Tractorgirlforever

I hope it is the statue, it deserves an announcement, weve worked for months to get this far so its a proud moment. Good old mark murphy, great bloke, you have my backing on this one!

I disagree.

After the build up / embargo it would be a let down.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:54 - Aug 26 with 4172 viewsGrandadDel

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:53 - Aug 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

I disagree.

After the build up / embargo it would be a let down.

the happy clappers are always a let down anyways !
Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:55 - Aug 26 with 4162 viewsJ2BLUE

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:45 - Aug 26 by Tractorgirlforever

Perhaps they could have said we'll have an announcement on the statue on Tuesday rather than we have massive news that's under an embargo and really is as big as they are making out (according to Mark Murphy).

It's odd that you want it to be that as it's happening anyway and would obviously get an announcement at some point. Surely you are hoping it's something good for the future of the club rather than something you know we are getting anyway?

Truly impaired.

Phil... on 18:00 - Aug 26 with 4119 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Are you allowed to say who put the embargo in place?

If it wasn't the club, who was it?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:05 - Aug 26 with 4072 viewsolimar

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:37 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

I bet thats what it is- there is very little that the Club would prioritise Radio Suffolk to reveal, so the fact that Mark Murphy is so close to the Beattie statue fund makes it a certainty.
Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:12 - Aug 26 with 4001 viewsThe_Major

I'm pretty sure it's the statue as well, now. And if it is, fair enough. Murph was good friends with the Beat, and it probably means a lot to him and others.
Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:22 - Aug 26 with 3946 viewsTractorgirlforever

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:55 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

Perhaps they could have said we'll have an announcement on the statue on Tuesday rather than we have massive news that's under an embargo and really is as big as they are making out (according to Mark Murphy).

It's odd that you want it to be that as it's happening anyway and would obviously get an announcement at some point. Surely you are hoping it's something good for the future of the club rather than something you know we are getting anyway?

Id love it to be something amazing for the future of the club, but if its the statue then that's also good news, what one person thinks is fantastic news might not mean so much to somebody else, to mark and kevin beatties family that would be a great announcement. Lets not give mark any grief whatever it turns out to be, its our choice to tune in at 7 and listen!
Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:23 - Aug 26 with 3931 viewsJ2BLUE

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:22 - Aug 26 by Tractorgirlforever

Id love it to be something amazing for the future of the club, but if its the statue then that's also good news, what one person thinks is fantastic news might not mean so much to somebody else, to mark and kevin beatties family that would be a great announcement. Lets not give mark any grief whatever it turns out to be, its our choice to tune in at 7 and listen!

If it's the statue i'll be sending a polite tweet pointing out he massively overhyped the announcement.

Truly impaired.

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:25 - Aug 26 with 3910 viewsTractorgirlforever

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:23 - Aug 26 by J2BLUE

If it's the statue i'll be sending a polite tweet pointing out he massively overhyped the announcement.

I will be sending him a tweet saying how fantastic!
Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:25 - Aug 26 with 3904 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:22 - Aug 26 by Tractorgirlforever

If it's the statue, that would be the equivalent of announcing that it's Tuesday tomorrow...

...we all knew it would be Tuesday tomorrow, and it's stating the obvious.

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:26 - Aug 26 with 3894 viewsJ2BLUE

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:25 - Aug 26 by Tractorgirlforever

Hitting the funding needed would be fantastic but they will have announced it all wrong if that is what this is. They'll have needlessly created a hostile reaction from many people to something that should be good.

I hold out hope it's something else.

Truly impaired.

Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:07 - Aug 26 with 3670 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Tomorrow’s announcement on 18:25 - Aug 26 by Tractorgirlforever

Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:28 - Aug 26 with 3559 viewsNthQldITFC

The upcoming announcement has generated an incredible amount of drama on here.

It MAY have been over-hyped and it seems like it may prove to be a letdown to some people IF its something to do with the statue to the late, great Kevin Beattie.

If that is the case, and if you feel aggrieved, PLEASE think carefully before you start threads attacking Mark Murphy or anyone else, as its the sort of thing that could easily turn unintentionally disrespectful to possibly our greatest ever player.

If you're not happy, just shrug it off and think about the next win on Saturday.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:30 - Aug 26 with 3530 viewsmrshallisfit

Tomorrow’s announcement on 17:28 - Aug 26 by Bobbychase

I'll send a tweet saying he is the biggest knob jockey this side of the A11. (I wont really. I just like saying the phrase knob jockey).
Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:35 - Aug 26 with 3496 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:28 - Aug 26 by NthQldITFC

It MAY have been over-hyped and it seems like it may prove to be a letdown to some people IF its something to do with the statue to the late, great Kevin Beattie.

If that is the case, and if you feel aggrieved, PLEASE think carefully before you start threads attacking Mark Murphy or anyone else, as its the sort of thing that could easily turn unintentionally disrespectful to possibly our greatest ever player.

If you're not happy, just shrug it off and think about the next win on Saturday.

Chill out dude.

Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:48 - Aug 26 with 3425 viewsNthQldITFC

Tomorrow’s announcement on 19:35 - Aug 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

Chill out dude.

You may be right, I may have misjudged the mood.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Tomorrow’s announcement on 20:32 - Aug 26 with 3168 viewsBLUEBEAT

Roy Keane voice:

“LISTEN: if it was major news, TWTD would have a holding page advising of an announcement tomorrow. They haven’t, so it won’t be anything we haven’t heard before. To be sure.”

Poll: W or W

Tomorrow’s announcement on 20:43 - Aug 26 with 3099 viewsTheBoyBlue

Totally agree. Mark Murphy has never insinuated that it is some blockbuster announcement about the club. The statue has been something very special and important to him as a close friend of the Beat and I imagine to a lot of others associated with the club and/or knew him. Therefore it is big announcement for them, the climax of months of fundraising.

And although I don't share the same intense feelings as a bystander, I was privileged to meet the Beat and a photo of him with my boy is one of my most treasured photos and I entirely understand the importance it has to many others.

If some have added two and two together and got five and therefore disappointed, it is in no way Mark Murphy's fault.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Tomorrow’s announcement on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 3010 viewsBlueastheycome

Hi Mark
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024