Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves 23:09 - Aug 27 with 1534 viewsElderGrizzly

Certainly appears one rule for Bury and one for Bolton
Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:11 - Aug 27 with 1509 viewsTrequartista

I think I am right in saying that they would both have 14 days, but Bury's administrators are winding down the company tomorrow.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:12 - Aug 27 with 1495 viewspointofblue

Bury already had the suspension lifted which is why the EFL expelled them tonight - they had gone through the 14 day warning period. I think that's right anyway!

Bolton's big issue is the administrators stated that they didn't have the funding to run the club beyond today, especially with pay day coming up.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 23:13]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:18 - Aug 27 with 1397 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:12 - Aug 27 by pointofblue

Bury already had the suspension lifted which is why the EFL expelled them tonight - they had gone through the 14 day warning period. I think that's right anyway!

Bolton's big issue is the administrators stated that they didn't have the funding to run the club beyond today, especially with pay day coming up.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 23:13]

That’s what i thought with Bolton too. Maybe they got 5 numbers on the lottery....
Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:23 - Aug 27 with 1365 viewspointofblue

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:18 - Aug 27 by ElderGrizzly

That’s what i thought with Bolton too. Maybe they got 5 numbers on the lottery....

Bolton had today to be sold otherwise the clock would start ticking but the administrators turned around and stated the money wasn't there to keep the club going.

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:38 - Aug 27 with 1277 viewsElderGrizzly

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:23 - Aug 27 by pointofblue

Bolton had today to be sold otherwise the clock would start ticking but the administrators turned around and stated the money wasn't there to keep the club going.

Yep, just confirmed.

Maximum of 14 days or they go the same way as Bury on 12 September. If the administrators don’t wind them up first.

Surely Bolton’s games have to be suspended now the same as Bury’s were?

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:46 - Aug 27 with 1248 viewsGuthrum

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:11 - Aug 27 by Trequartista

I think I am right in saying that they would both have 14 days, but Bury's administrators are winding down the company tomorrow.

Depends how far through the notice period they already were when it was suspended.

Edit: Bury's had, I believe, effectively already expired.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 23:52]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:56 - Aug 27 with 1200 viewsGuthrum

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:38 - Aug 27 by ElderGrizzly

Yep, just confirmed.

Maximum of 14 days or they go the same way as Bury on 12 September. If the administrators don’t wind them up first.

Surely Bolton’s games have to be suspended now the same as Bury’s were?

Assuming they can field some sort of squad and security/safety measures for the ground are satisfactory, there isn't any reason for matches not to go ahead.

Bury's were only suspended because they couldn't do the latter (and possibly the former, too).
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 23:57]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 23:56 - Aug 27 with 1203 viewspointofblue

Sounds like the administrators will hold back liquidating Bolton for now as a takeover is meant to be close:
https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/17864018.bolton-wanderers-given-14-day-expu

Perhaps expelling Bury has focused minds at Bolton.

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton have another 14 days to save themselves on 06:40 - Aug 28 with 1060 viewsSitfcB

Bury had their 14 day with drawl notice issued on 9/8. Got extended to Tuesday due to takeover being on to give it more time.

This is Bolton’s first 14 day withdrawal notice.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024