Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan 08:43 - Aug 28 with 782 viewsHerbivore

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/aug/27/boris-johnson-schools-revo

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 09:07 - Aug 28 with 716 viewsSwansea_Blue

Every day isn't it. Virtually everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie; straight out of the Bannon/Trump playbook.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 09:21 - Aug 28 with 686 viewsHerbivore

Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 09:07 - Aug 28 by Swansea_Blue

Every day isn't it. Virtually everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie; straight out of the Bannon/Trump playbook.

Yep, and the worst of it is that despite the transparency of his dishonesty I fully expect him to win the next GE comfortably. Fooking depressing.

Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 10:14 - Aug 28 with 636 viewsbluebud

Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 09:21 - Aug 28 by Herbivore

Yep, and the worst of it is that despite the transparency of his dishonesty I fully expect him to win the next GE comfortably. Fooking depressing.

I've had a few weeks holiday so haven't bothered with this forum......you've changed your mind a bit mate....you fully expect him to win a GE?

I'm surprised as you've said you're the Barcelona of political discussion on this board.

Last time you said "I don't believe we will be out of the EU on the 31st of October. There's not enough time to do a deal and the numbers in parliament make a no deal exit impossible"

lol
Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 10:22 - Aug 28 with 620 viewsHerbivore

Your daily reminder that Boris is a charlatan on 10:14 - Aug 28 by bluebud

I've had a few weeks holiday so haven't bothered with this forum......you've changed your mind a bit mate....you fully expect him to win a GE?

I'm surprised as you've said you're the Barcelona of political discussion on this board.

Last time you said "I don't believe we will be out of the EU on the 31st of October. There's not enough time to do a deal and the numbers in parliament make a no deal exit impossible"

lol

There is no changing of tune there? Thinking Boris will win a GE isn't incompatible with the view that Brexit won't happen on the 31st of October. I also qualified my view on Brexit by saying I don't really know, as nobody does. If Boris is allowed to suspend parliament it changes the game somewhat.

You're not very bright, friend. You might want to splash around in the shallow end of TWTD, it's admirable trying to take on the big boys but you just aren't up to it.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 10:32]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024