Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
one silver lining from the Bury/Bolton situation 13:45 - Aug 28 with 775 viewsIllinoisblue

is the outpouring of hate towards Sky generally and Jim White in particular. Doubtful if that hate will turn to subscriptions being canceled but, still, you love to see it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

one silver lining from the Bury/Bolton situation on 13:56 - Aug 28 with 699 viewsyesjohn99

In my eyes if you pay for sky sports you are part of the problem. Roll on a breakaway European super league when sky will drop the PL like a pile of dog sh1t.

Football is dead.
The problem is that people..... on 13:58 - Aug 28 with 692 viewsBloots

.....like my old man tune in to Jim White on Talksport and spend the entire show shouting at him to "STFU you trolling ignorant Scottish turd".

And then tune in the next day to do exactly the same thing.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The problem is that people..... on 14:00 - Aug 28 with 669 viewsSpruceMoose

The problem is that people..... on 13:58 - Aug 28 by Bloots

.....like my old man tune in to Jim White on Talksport and spend the entire show shouting at him to "STFU you trolling ignorant Scottish turd".

And then tune in the next day to do exactly the same thing.

My grandad used to spend the entire match ranting and raving at Andy Gray. He died shortly after Andy Gray was booted off the air. The twice weekly dose hate must have kept him strong.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024