Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton 15:51 - Aug 28 with 1377 viewsBluefish

I've heard so many times on here about him making money off our debt and lining his pocket with any income. Just think what he could make from their debt as well....

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 15:53 - Aug 28 with 1367 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

He's not allowed to.

He already owns us.

Otherwise clearly he would have so that he doesn't have to pay tax ever again, or something like that.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 15:54 - Aug 28 with 1356 viewsjas0999

The club have made no secret of the fact that ME offsets the loses at ITFC against his other businesses. The man himself has said the same. It doesn’t make him millions though.
I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 15:57 - Aug 28 with 1336 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 15:54 - Aug 28 by jas0999

The club have made no secret of the fact that ME offsets the loses at ITFC against his other businesses. The man himself has said the same. It doesn’t make him millions though.

But he still loses money overall by having ITFC in his portfolio.

If he loses £6m a year on us, he can offset it and he gets about £1.2 back as tax relief or something doesn't he? So he still loses £4.8m a year instead.

Isn't it just like people suggesting VAT registered companies make a profit when they buy something with VAT on, when they actually only get 16.66% back of what they've paid!

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:01 - Aug 28 with 1321 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:04 - Aug 28 with 1302 viewsNaylorsboots

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 15:57 - Aug 28 by WarkTheWarkITFC

If he loses £6m a year on us, he can offset it and he gets about £1.2 back as tax relief or something doesn't he? So he still loses £4.8m a year instead.

Isn't it just like people suggesting VAT registered companies make a profit when they buy something with VAT on, when they actually only get 16.66% back of what they've paid!

He doesnt put 6 million in a year. People keep saying that. But has been proven by other posters on here that iy averages out as a lot less.
I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:05 - Aug 28 with 1285 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:04 - Aug 28 by Naylorsboots

He doesnt put 6 million in a year. People keep saying that. But has been proven by other posters on here that iy averages out as a lot less.

We all know that League 1 clubs are a licence to print money...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:08 - Aug 28 with 1273 viewsNaylorsboots

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:05 - Aug 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

We all know that League 1 clubs are a licence to print money...

Your point is?
I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:13 - Aug 28 with 1246 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:08 - Aug 28 by Naylorsboots

Your point is?

EFL clubs lose bucket loads of money, and rely on benefactors to survive.

God bless Marcus Evans.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:16 - Aug 28 with 1234 viewswkj

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:08 - Aug 28 by Naylorsboots

Your point is?

His point was he was trying to imply you're a reincarnation of the banned poster, Mullyspace. Hope that helps

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:16 - Aug 28 with 1150 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 16:04 - Aug 28 by Naylorsboots

It has been less in some years through sales.

But he has still started the season knowing we will be £6m short and been prepared to put that in. No assurance that other clubs will buy our players. If someone pays £2m for one of ours and Evans has to only stump up £4m then fine.

But he's prepared to put that £6m if needed and it averages out at about that per season anyway doesn't it?

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:20 - Aug 28 with 1134 viewsjas0999

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 15:57 - Aug 28 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I don’t disagree in the slightest. But he does use the debt for some minor benefits towards his other businesses. It’s all been confirmed by Evans himself and is well above board.
I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:21 - Aug 28 with 1125 viewsJ2BLUE

This is completely different to claiming that he doesn't lose any money on his investment in the club.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:22 - Aug 28 with 1124 viewskizaitfc

It doesn't make him any money at all.

The losses he offsets outweighs the tax he saves

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:24 - Aug 28 with 1113 viewsSpruceMoose

I can't believe we are still having this same idiotic conversation.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:26 - Aug 28 with 1107 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:20 - Aug 28 by jas0999

I don’t disagree in the slightest. But he does use the debt for some minor benefits towards his other businesses. It’s all been confirmed by Evans himself and is well above board.

What is your point here? You mean he does what every business does and offsets their losses to save the tax? Bringing this up does nothing but muddy the waters and emboldens the idiots who think he makes money from our debt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 1066 viewsagentp

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:20 - Aug 28 by jas0999

Great welcome aboard. If you pay my Mortgage for me each month, I will pay you back the income tax you lost earning it. We are both winners - right?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 18:10]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 18:50 - Aug 28 with 1023 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm surprised Marcus hasn't bought Bury and Bolton on 17:24 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

I can't believe we are still having this same idiotic conversation.

I can

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024