Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As of today 16:33 - Aug 28 with 4214 viewsstewartm

Anyone who reckons ME is the saviour of Ipswich Town should at least be able to explain ITFC nearly £100,000,000 of debt (bearing in mind ITFC is only a league one outfit)!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

As of today on 16:36 - Aug 28 with 2209 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Its internal debt owed to Marcus Evans.

Its been built up over a decade.

It includes the original £30m of 'debt' when club bought (although ME bought debt for £6m).

Its basically used for operational / accountancy purposes.

I would be a lot more concerned if it was owed to a bank!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

As of today on 16:36 - Aug 28 with 2204 viewswkj

Debt to a chairman who doesn't expect to recuperate that is much more favourable than debt to HMRC or externals who do
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:38]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

As of today on 16:38 - Aug 28 with 2186 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:36 - Aug 28 by Marshalls_Mullet

Its internal debt owed to Marcus Evans.

Its been built up over a decade.

It includes the original £30m of 'debt' when club bought (although ME bought debt for £6m).

Its basically used for operational / accountancy purposes.

I would be a lot more concerned if it was owed to a bank!

Well the original £30 mill is owed to a bank I thought? What is a 'hair in my throat' is the dark aged peasants that think this money is coming out of ME's own pocket ! nothing to do with the constant swelling of debt is a huge percentage of ME's interest payments.....

As of today on 16:40 - Aug 28 with 2167 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:36 - Aug 28 by wkj

Debt to a chairman who doesn't expect to recuperate that is much more favourable than debt to HMRC or externals who do
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:38]

I got to De then just had to reply with the same BS...

As of today on 16:40 - Aug 28 with 2164 viewswkj

As of today on 16:38 - Aug 28 by stewartm

Well the original £30 mill is owed to a bank I thought? What is a 'hair in my throat' is the dark aged peasants that think this money is coming out of ME's own pocket ! nothing to do with the constant swelling of debt is a huge percentage of ME's interest payments.....

You seem to have created some new facts on the situation at hand

Crybaby

As of today on 16:41 - Aug 28 with 2157 viewsartsbossbeard

You little tinker, you.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

As of today on 16:41 - Aug 28 with 2155 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:40 - Aug 28 by wkj

You seem to have created some new facts on the situation at hand

If you really think ME is paying out of his own pocket rather than just prolonging the debt with more loans and interest repayments then you are truly deluded.

As of today on 16:42 - Aug 28 with 2151 viewsMrTown

His debt isn't really owed to anyone, the way to look at it is he just makes smaller profits from his other aspects of his busienss empire.

His net worth has grown over the last decade. I don't think he has debt so called, just makes smaller profits because he fills the hole of ITFC losses each year.

Don't think the club has any legal obligation to the capital provided by Evans, could well recoup a percentage on sale.

Sh*t we'd be struggling without him though.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:45]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

As of today on 16:42 - Aug 28 with 2145 viewswkj

As of today on 16:41 - Aug 28 by stewartm

If you really think ME is paying out of his own pocket rather than just prolonging the debt with more loans and interest repayments then you are truly deluded.

I am unsure of where I said any of that, I simply said I am much more comfortable knowing our debts are not owed to the HMRC or externals

Crybaby

As of today on 16:43 - Aug 28 with 2137 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:42 - Aug 28 by MrTown

His debt isn't really owed to anyone, the way to look at it is he just makes smaller profits from his other aspects of his busienss empire.

His net worth has grown over the last decade. I don't think he has debt so called, just makes smaller profits because he fills the hole of ITFC losses each year.

Don't think the club has any legal obligation to the capital provided by Evans, could well recoup a percentage on sale.

Sh*t we'd be struggling without him though.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:45]

'His debt isn't really owed to anyone'

As of today on 16:43 - Aug 28 with 2132 viewsartsbossbeard

How does it all work then, Sheldon?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 with 2119 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:42 - Aug 28 by wkj

I am unsure of where I said any of that, I simply said I am much more comfortable knowing our debts are not owed to the HMRC or externals

Ok, but how long before we owe to HMRC. Once the pretend money runs out and ITFC cannot pay ME's interest payments then HMRC will be not getting paid.

As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 with 2120 viewsPrideOfTheEast

So what do you think is happening then?

Let's talk actual cash that goes to the players each month. Who is funding that?
As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 with 2104 viewsPrideOfTheEast

As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 by stewartm

Ok, but how long before we owe to HMRC. Once the pretend money runs out and ITFC cannot pay ME's interest payments then HMRC will be not getting paid.

Just so I'm clear the players are being paid in monopoly money?
As of today on 16:46 - Aug 28 with 2094 viewsartsbossbeard

As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 by PrideOfTheEast

Let's talk actual cash that goes to the players each month. Who is funding that?

Remember wages don't count, silly.

It's all about spunking millions on transfer fees.

As of today on 16:47 - Aug 28 with 2089 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:43 - Aug 28 by artsbossbeard

How does it all work then, Sheldon?

Read the original post again but please do not write 'Marcus using his money because he is a saviour' or something to that extent because I will not read it and spit my dummy out even further...

As of today on 16:47 - Aug 28 with 2083 viewswkj

As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 by stewartm

How long depends on when ITFC stop paying taxes, no suggestion of that being the case at the moment.

Crybaby

As of today on 16:47 - Aug 28 with 2080 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:46 - Aug 28 by artsbossbeard

Remember wages don't count, silly.

It's all about spunking millions on transfer fees.

people who buy football tickets FFS

As of today on 16:49 - Aug 28 with 2069 viewsartsbossbeard

As of today on 16:47 - Aug 28 by stewartm

Read the original post again but please do not write 'Marcus using his money because he is a saviour' or something to that extent because I will not read it and spit my dummy out even further...

You need to check your blood pressure and then calmly explain how it all works as your Op actually doesn't.

As of today on 16:49 - Aug 28 with 2064 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:45 - Aug 28 by PrideOfTheEast

people who buy football tickets FFS ..

As of today on 16:49 - Aug 28 with 2064 viewsMrTown

As of today on 16:43 - Aug 28 by stewartm

'His debt isn't really owed to anyone'

Well who is the debt owed to. The 17-18 accounts stated that ITFC was in debt to NO financial instituion, always a positive start.

For that financial year the debt was all added to non-interest bearing agreements (Evans).

So whilst there is a growing in debt on account, it is owed to the person borrowing it in the first place. A lot healthier than borrowing from a bank.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

As of today on 16:50 - Aug 28 with 2061 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:49 - Aug 28 by artsbossbeard

You need to check your blood pressure and then calmly explain how it all works as your Op actually doesn't.

As of today on 16:50 - Aug 28 with 2062 viewsartsbossbeard

As of today on 16:47 - Aug 28 by stewartm

people who buy football tickets FFS

Ha! My £750 a season pays for 3/4 of a day of Gwion Edwards wages.

Er, FFS.

As of today on 16:50 - Aug 28 with 2054 viewswkj

As of today on 16:49 - Aug 28 by artsbossbeard

I've been looking to profit froma loss making business all my life, no one ever explains how it is done on here though, so for now I continue the grind.

Crybaby

As of today on 16:51 - Aug 28 with 2046 viewsstewartm

As of today on 16:50 - Aug 28 by artsbossbeard

Ha! My £750 a season pays for 3/4 of a day of Gwion Edwards wages.

Er, FFS.

Probably pays 1/3 of his wages the rest is interest contributions on loans from ME to erm ME...
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 16:52]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024