Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump would and has never lied to the American people 16:51 - Aug 28 with 703 viewsElderGrizzly

The new press secretary starts where the other left off

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 16:59 - Aug 28 with 685 viewswkj

Trump gives me confidence that I can tweet out that I have never broke wind before

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 17:06 - Aug 28 with 667 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 16:59 - Aug 28 by wkj

Trump gives me confidence that I can tweet out that I have never broke wind before

If anyone could smell anything, they clearly are the one who dealt it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 17:24 - Aug 28 with 635 viewsRocky

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 17:06 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

If anyone could smell anything, they clearly are the one who dealt it.

And anyway, it's a fake smell.
Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 17:26 - Aug 28 with 631 viewswkj

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 17:24 - Aug 28 by Rocky

And anyway, it's a fake smell.

Farts.... Fake poos

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Trump would and has never lied to the American people on 17:31 - Aug 28 with 620 viewsJ2BLUE

I think some people might explode if he gets another term.

I think we should be using him as a useful idiot to deal with the Amazon fires. It's worth kissing Trump's arse for a week or two to get him to convince the Brazilian leader to stop being a total idiot and accept some help.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024