Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned 17:33 - Aug 28 with 3079 viewsGlasgowBlue

Time for her and Rory Stewart to form a centre right party.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:36 - Aug 28 with 2224 viewsDanTheMan

Was just about to post this.

Surprised we've heard nothing from those senior cabinet members who called were very adamant proroguing was a bad idea. Remember Matt Hancock in particular was very against it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:39 - Aug 28 with 2195 viewsJ2BLUE

Remember when people on here said we couldn't have PR as it was 'too hard to form governments'. If another new party launches I think the days of majorities are over and it's the perfect time for the public to strike and demand PR.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:40 - Aug 28 with 2185 viewsSpruceMoose

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:36 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

Surprised we've heard nothing from those senior cabinet members who called were very adamant proroguing was a bad idea. Remember Matt Hancock in particular was very against it.

Good job he rules it out eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:40 - Aug 28 with 2180 viewsDanTheMan

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:39 - Aug 28 by J2BLUE

Remember when people on here said we couldn't have PR as it was 'too hard to form governments'. If another new party launches I think the days of majorities are over and it's the perfect time for the public to strike and demand PR.

But what about all the poorly babies? And the body army for our brave boys!?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 17:44]

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:41 - Aug 28 with 2166 viewsDanTheMan

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:40 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Good job he rules it out eh?

Amber Rudd as well. No damn backbone.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 17:43]

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:41 - Aug 28 with 2164 viewsJ2BLUE

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:40 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

But what about all the poorly babies? And the body army for our brave boys!?
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 17:44]

Our brave boys will have to make do without babies.

Truly impaired.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:45 - Aug 28 with 2143 viewsm14_blue

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:41 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

Pathetic.

Of all the weasels in the commons at the moment, they may be the most cowardly. Person before country, and so blatantly.
Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:46 - Aug 28 with 2131 viewsSpruceMoose

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:41 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

But Hamstead_Blue thinks they deserve a pay rise!

Arf.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 17:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 18:07 - Aug 28 with 2033 viewsStokieBlue

Resigned as leader in Scotland, not from the party right?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 18:54 - Aug 28 with 1933 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Time for them to join the liberal undemocrats.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:19 - Aug 28 with 1889 viewsbluejacko

Ever since she had the baby she has been very quiet. Some suggesting that it has more to with personal reasons.
Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:21 - Aug 28 with 1873 viewshampstead_blue

I think if they did quit and start something new they would disappear the same way Change UK has.

Best they stay in the party and bring it to a more central position. I'd prefer that. It's too far to the right for me at the moment.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:26 - Aug 28 with 1853 viewsSpruceMoose

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:21 - Aug 28 by hampstead_blue

I think if they did quit and start something new they would disappear the same way Change UK has.

Best they stay in the party and bring it to a more central position. I'd prefer that. It's too far to the right for me at the moment.

There's no wrestling control of the party back from the extremist loons. I have no idea how any moderate Conservative can be a member of the Conservatives any more. It's going the way of the Republican party in the US.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:28 - Aug 28 with 1843 viewsJ2BLUE

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:26 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

There's no wrestling control of the party back from the extremist loons. I have no idea how any moderate Conservative can be a member of the Conservatives any more. It's going the way of the Republican party in the US.

If I lived in America i'm fairly sure I would be a 500 pound Republican bible bashing gun nut.

Truly impaired.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:29 - Aug 28 with 1840 viewsSpruceMoose

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:28 - Aug 28 by J2BLUE

If I lived in America i'm fairly sure I would be a 500 pound Republican bible bashing gun nut.

Well luckily you live in Britain and are a 400 pound Conservative EU bashing gambling nut instead!

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:30 - Aug 28 with 1833 viewsWeWereZombies

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:21 - Aug 28 by hampstead_blue

But Anna Soubry was part of the meeting with the Liberal Democrats, the Greens, Plaid Cymru, the SNP and Labour yesterday - ChangeUK may not have taken off in the way they expected but they are still players. The current situation may give them the extra MPs and the shot in the arm they have needed, it is becoming obvious to almost everyone that the Conservatives are beyond reform and probably to a greater extent than even Labour are.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:31 - Aug 28 with 1827 viewsJ2BLUE

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:29 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Well luckily you live in Britain and are a 400 pound Conservative EU bashing gambling nut instead!

398 pounds*
Unaffiliated*
Former EU bashing*

Truly impaired.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:32 - Aug 28 with 1826 viewsSpruceMoose

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:31 - Aug 28 by J2BLUE

398 pounds*
Unaffiliated*
Former EU bashing*

I apologise if I accidentally besmirched you in any way. To be fair though, you're unaffiliated in the same way Glassers is unaffiliated!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 19:33]

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:41 - Aug 28 with 1793 viewsJ2BLUE

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:32 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

I apologise if I accidentally besmirched you in any way. To be fair though, you're unaffiliated in the same way Glassers is unaffiliated!
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 19:33]

I cannot support the Tories when they are treating people like Troy the way they do. He's one of the many cases we've heard about. Good people being punished for no reason. I won't vote Tory at the next election, that's for sure.

Truly impaired.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:45 - Aug 28 with 1773 viewsSpruceMoose

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:41 - Aug 28 by J2BLUE

I cannot support the Tories when they are treating people like Troy the way they do. He's one of the many cases we've heard about. Good people being punished for no reason. I won't vote Tory at the next election, that's for sure.

The Tories will always treat people like Troy the way they have been. That's why nobody should ever vote for them.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:59 - Aug 28 with 1733 viewsGuthrum

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 17:36 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

Hammond has been fairly forthright today: https://breakingthenews.net/Article/Hammond:-Proroguing-UK-Parlt-profoundly-unde

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 20:28 - Aug 28 with 1681 viewsMugwump

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 19:59 - Aug 28 by Guthrum

Hammond has been fairly forthright today: https://breakingthenews.net/Article/Hammond:-Proroguing-UK-Parlt-profoundly-unde

Why is he - and others - saying parliament has been suspended for five weeks?

In effect it’s been suspended for four days.
Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 1671 viewsDanTheMan

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 20:28 - Aug 28 by Mugwump

Why is he - and others - saying parliament has been suspended for five weeks?

In effect it’s been suspended for four days.

Because they could vote to stop the recess.

And also when time is incredibly tight, four days counts for a lot.

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 20:47 - Aug 28 with 1633 viewsMugwump

Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 20:34 - Aug 28 by DanTheMan

Because they could vote to stop the recess.

And also when time is incredibly tight, four days counts for a lot.

That wasn’t what was referring to in the slightest.
Rumours going around that Ruth Davidson has resigned on 21:07 - Aug 28 with 1592 viewsbournemouthblue

Is there really room for another one?

The Independent Group, whatever is left of them is probably the closest to that currently

The Lib Dems are the safer bet for any long term future as a candidate?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024