Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We should have got the cowleys 20:33 - Aug 28 with 4623 viewsFtnfwest

Then we could have taught our ball boys (sorry ball people) to not give the ball back to oppo players. They’ve not played badly to be fair although I’ll be amazed if they finish with 11 players.
We should have got the cowleys on 20:35 - Aug 28 with 4251 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd be amazed if any of the funboys on here who jizz themselves over the Cowleys have seen more than two Lincoln games.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We should have got the cowleys on 20:40 - Aug 28 with 4219 viewsbournemouthblue

We should have got the cowleys on 20:35 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

I'd be amazed if any of the funboys on here who jizz themselves over the Cowleys have seen more than two Lincoln games.

They are very much from the McCarthy school of football albeit a bit more modern and probably a bit more versatile tactically

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We should have got the cowleys on 20:41 - Aug 28 with 4202 viewsSpruceMoose

We should have got the cowleys on 20:40 - Aug 28 by bournemouthblue

They are very much from the McCarthy school of football albeit a bit more modern and probably a bit more versatile tactically

They'd be all up in arms and calling them nonces before we know it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

We should have got the cowleys on 20:44 - Aug 28 with 4187 viewstiptreeblue

Do our ballboys get off their backsides to get the ball for our own players?. It always seems to me that they are welded to the cushions they are sitting on
We should have got the cowleys on 20:48 - Aug 28 with 4162 viewsFtnfwest

We should have got the cowleys on 20:44 - Aug 28 by tiptreeblue

Do our ballboys get off their backsides to get the ball for our own players?. It always seems to me that they are welded to the cushions they are sitting on

I do wonder what the point of them is at times
We should have got the cowleys on 20:49 - Aug 28 with 4152 viewsFtnfwest

We should have got the cowleys on 20:35 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

They may keep it going this season but they’re pretty close to hitting the long ball wall
We should have got the cowleys on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 4146 viewsBlueBadger

We should have got the cowleys on 20:41 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

They'd be all up in arms and calling them nonces before we know it.

Half of them would be up in arms and the other half would be tying themselves up in knots trying to convince us that they're totally, completely different to That Man.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We should have got the cowleys on 20:51 - Aug 28 with 4141 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We should have got the cowleys on 20:44 - Aug 28 by tiptreeblue

I think one got thrown a ball when we were 1-0 down against Wimbledon and it bounced off her hands away into a deserted part of the stand. It literally would have wasted less time if she had not been there.

I like the fact we do not use them in a cynical way like that welsh one did, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

We should have got the cowleys on 20:54 - Aug 28 with 4131 viewstiptreeblue

We should have got the cowleys on 20:51 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think one got thrown a ball when we were 1-0 down against Wimbledon and it bounced off her hands away into a deserted part of the stand. It literally would have wasted less time if she had not been there.

I like the fact we do not use them in a cynical way like that welsh one did, though.

Welsh one?
We should have got the cowleys on 21:07 - Aug 28 with 4087 viewsGeoffSentence

We should have got the cowleys on 20:54 - Aug 28 by tiptreeblue

Welsh one?

Presumably the Swansea mid who Eden Hazard gave a kicking

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We should have got the cowleys on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 4081 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We should have got the cowleys on 21:07 - Aug 28 by GeoffSentence

Presumably the Swansea mid who Eden Hazard gave a kicking

That's the one. I couldn't remember if he was Swans or Cardiff or which Chelsea player gave him what he was asking for.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We should have got the cowleys on 21:09 - Aug 28 with 4092 viewsitfcjoe

At the time I was anti the Cowley's for their style, but think that was an error - they've shown they are smart enough to change things up as and when they need to do so and are clearly going a long way as a management team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We should have got the cowleys on 21:11 - Aug 28 with 4062 viewsbournemouthblue

We should have got the cowleys on 21:09 - Aug 28 by itfcjoe

At the time I was anti the Cowley's for their style, but think that was an error - they've shown they are smart enough to change things up as and when they need to do so and are clearly going a long way as a management team

They're very much on an upward trajectory

Whoever covered them against us on Football Focus was saying they were being run like a Championship club

They did well at Braintree before Lincoln also?

We should have got the cowleys on 21:19 - Aug 28 with 4019 viewshaynes_toe1

The fact a lot of our fans thought we were too good for them is still laughable, even moreso when you consider we ended up with Lambert.

Saying that, a lot of what they have feels very momentum reliant.
We should have got the cowleys on 21:22 - Aug 28 with 4005 viewsbournemouthblue

We should have got the cowleys on 21:19 - Aug 28 by haynes_toe1

The fact a lot of our fans thought we were too good for them is still laughable, even moreso when you consider we ended up with Lambert.

You make your own luck don't you?

Lincoln are a League One sized club really so they have returned really to about their level

Did they get Braintree promoted to the Conference, that in itself is some achievement?

We should have got the cowleys on 21:57 - Aug 28 with 3907 viewsTheBoyBlue

We should have got the cowleys on 21:11 - Aug 28 by bournemouthblue

They're very much on an upward trajectory

Whoever covered them against us on Football Focus was saying they were being run like a Championship club

They did well at Braintree before Lincoln also?

All of this was said about Paul Hurst before he came to us. Personally I think it was their good fortune that they didn't end up here. It'll be interesting to see how they cope if and when things get tough. As others have said, a lot of what they are achieving may be off the back of momentum, although it would be harsh to suggest that's all it was.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

We should have got the cowleys on 21:59 - Aug 28 with 3894 viewsWD19

We should have got the cowleys on 21:09 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

That's the one. I couldn't remember if he was Swans or Cardiff or which Chelsea player gave him what he was asking for.

https://giphy.com/gifs/eden-hazard-BNiUuxbM0sjT2
We should have got the cowleys on 23:04 - Aug 28 with 3747 viewsSpruceMoose

We should have got the cowleys on 21:19 - Aug 28 by haynes_toe1

Yeah but you support Norwich.

We should have got the cowleys on 23:09 - Aug 28 with 3740 viewshaynes_toe1

We should have got the cowleys on 23:04 - Aug 28 by SpruceMoose

Yeah but you support Norwich.

I mean, I really really dont!
We should have got the cowleys on 23:12 - Aug 28 with 3734 viewsSpruceMoose

We should have got the cowleys on 23:09 - Aug 28 by haynes_toe1

Whatever you say Delia.

We should have got the cowleys on 02:28 - Aug 29 with 3644 viewslmfcblue

We should have got the cowleys on 21:22 - Aug 28 by bournemouthblue

You make your own luck don't you?

Lincoln are a League One sized club really so they have returned really to about their level

Did they get Braintree promoted to the Conference, that in itself is some achievement?

Lost in the play off semis in the Conference
We should have got the cowleys on 06:33 - Aug 29 with 3537 viewsTractorWood

We should have got the cowleys on 20:51 - Aug 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

This type of thing happens weekly. Most of them wait until the ball has come to a complete stop before getting up or just look at another ball person, hoping they will get it.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

We should have got the cowleys on 06:59 - Aug 29 with 3496 viewsFixed_It

We should have got the cowleys on 23:09 - Aug 28 by haynes_toe1

Well you really, really don't support Ipswich. And you smell of trill.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

We should have got the cowleys on 07:16 - Aug 29 with 3463 viewsTractorchef

I think they're doing a great job at Lincoln but they could easily have ended up with similar issues to Paul Hurst coming in here, would they have commanded the respect of the existing squad? It's a bit like Eddie Howe and how well he's done at Bournemouth though he struggled to make an impact when making the step up at Burnley. I do think we have the best squad in this league but I think Lincoln will be one of the biggest threats.
You're right about our ballboys though!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 7:18]
We should have got the cowleys on 10:28 - Aug 29 with 3285 viewsBlueBlood90

Compared to Hurst and Doig I'd say we should've got Sooty and Sweep. Literally any football manager on earth could've done a better job.

The Cowley's certainly would've been a better option but the difference between League 1 and 2 isn't too big but it's a massive leap in quality in the Championship and they're still unproven at that level.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024