Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2020 holiday help 16:35 - Aug 29 with 1258 viewstown8710

Fellow town fans any info on what Lanzarote is like thinking of going in june?
2020 holiday help on 16:53 - Aug 29 with 1236 viewsMeenoITFC

Playa blanca is the nicest part IMO, it's quiter than the rest of the island with still a variety of things to do. We stayed at the H10 hotel and I would highly recommend!

Poll: Is Jonny Williams worth signing

2020 holiday help on 17:01 - Aug 29 with 1215 viewstown8710

2020 holiday help on 16:53 - Aug 29 by MeenoITFC

Playa blanca is the nicest part IMO, it's quiter than the rest of the island with still a variety of things to do. We stayed at the H10 hotel and I would highly recommend!

Brill thanks
2020 holiday help on 17:07 - Aug 29 with 1204 viewsDeano69

2020 holiday help on 16:53 - Aug 29 by MeenoITFC

The H10 is really nice.

Very windy when we went a few years back (August) might have been unlucky but it did get on your tits after a while

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

2020 holiday help on 17:08 - Aug 29 with 1198 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Kids or no kids....been a couple of times with extended family to Playa Blanca, no complaints. Hire bikes, head to seafront, turn left and keep going until the buildings stop for sandy beaches....stop at the marina on the way for coffee and hundreds of fish!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

2020 holiday help on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 1181 viewstown8710

2020 holiday help on 17:08 - Aug 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Kids or no kids....been a couple of times with extended family to Playa Blanca, no complaints. Hire bikes, head to seafront, turn left and keep going until the buildings stop for sandy beaches....stop at the marina on the way for coffee and hundreds of fish!

Thanks guys we have been looking at costa teguiese and playa blanca
2020 holiday help on 17:49 - Aug 29 with 1138 viewsdirtyboy

2020 holiday help on 17:07 - Aug 29 by Deano69

The H10 is really nice.

Very windy when we went a few years back (August) might have been unlucky but it did get on your tits after a while

Been there for windsurfing when I was younger, it's big on the kitesurfing now.

H10 hotels are nice, not been in the Lanzarote one.

Do they still have the caves with the little white blind crabs? Fire mountain (BBQ on a volcano) plus I remember some arty farty fancy place in the cliffs, maybe near a lovely beach called Orzola or something.

Was a nice place.

Incidentally, i'm just back from my first visit to Turkey and was very pleasantly surprised (would go back) after being slightly concerned once i'd booked.
2020 holiday help on 18:49 - Aug 29 with 1093 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Playa blanca is a good base. Plenty of restaurants, bars, and beaches.

Only a smallish island, so car hire & see Timanfaya. The camel ride up is fun. Some decent caves up in the North of the island, lovely villages & an interesting landscape.
Some decent wine too. Enjoy.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

2020 holiday help on 18:54 - Aug 29 with 1087 viewsLesta_Tractor

Lanzarote is OK but we thought neighbouring Fuertaventura was a lot nicer

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Login to get fewer ads

2020 holiday help on 19:55 - Aug 29 with 1049 viewsfabian_illness

I went with my family as a 13 year old.
Step mother thought it would be fun to take us all to a nudist beach. She was a bit of a free love hippy.
I can confirm it gets very hot on Papagayo nudest beach in a full Puma track suit with absolutely nowhere to hide.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024