Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All or Nothing: Man City - Richard Wright 03:45 - Aug 30 with 1448 viewsCanadianBlue

Currently binge-watching it whilst waiting to go on vacation, mostly because I wanted to catch a few glimpses of Richard Wright.

He came across quite favorably with regards to goalkeeper training and there was a segment with Bravo's penalties that made it seem like he was a key part in the preparation. I dread to think how many penalties he had to watch to give Bravo the information required for Bravo to be prepared.

A shame he never met the heights that we were wanting for him. He definitely inspired me towards goalkeeping as a teen. Glad he's found his footing as a coach with Man City.

I'd strongly recommend the All or Nothing series on Amazon if you haven't tried it yet. They've got a few teams across different sports. Very well made and gives you a very personal insight into professional sports.
All or Nothing: Man City - Richard Wright on 08:42 - Aug 30 with 1060 viewsHeathlander

there is a Leeds United one on Amazon Prime called Take Me Home. It covers last season with the spygate and promotion push. It's very good. I do like these kind of shows.

The Leeds one is very sad but at least it had a happy ending :)
All or Nothing: Man City - Richard Wright on 10:53 - Aug 30 with 856 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I must admit I wasn't a huge fan of the Manchester City version. I found the narrator boring and he didn't seem passionate about what was happening, plus Fabian Delph came across as a right cunit with the amount of expletives he constantly uses (nothing against swearing, but not to that extent!) and I've no idea how the players understand Pep's team talks, he's so hard to understand at that speed and volume!

A big fan of the Sunderland version though and can't wait to see the second series. Not watched the Leeds one yet but I'm sure it'll be interesting.
All or Nothing: Man City - Richard Wright on 11:21 - Aug 30 with 796 viewsBiGDonnie

All or Nothing: Man City - Richard Wright on 10:53 - Aug 30 by No_Moore_Kieffer

I must admit I wasn't a huge fan of the Manchester City version. I found the narrator boring and he didn't seem passionate about what was happening, plus Fabian Delph came across as a right cunit with the amount of expletives he constantly uses (nothing against swearing, but not to that extent!) and I've no idea how the players understand Pep's team talks, he's so hard to understand at that speed and volume!

A big fan of the Sunderland version though and can't wait to see the second series. Not watched the Leeds one yet but I'm sure it'll be interesting.

The Sunderland one was good, it'll be fun to watch as they blew promotion!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024