Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? 13:34 - Aug 30 with 4385 viewsDeano69

Cant recall seeing much from then for a while

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 13:44 - Aug 30 with 3549 viewsHerbivore

Lucan got fed up of the Brexit chat and left. Not sure about RKD though, haven't seen him on here in ages.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 14:06 - Aug 30 with 3496 viewsBlueinBrum

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 13:44 - Aug 30 by Herbivore

Lucan got fed up of the Brexit chat and left. Not sure about RKD though, haven't seen him on here in ages.

I have word from RKD who says "I have quit for good as the board moron-to-tolerable ratio has got too high and the final straw was being told I couldn't post my opinion on horse racing on a horse racing thread".

In other words he misses us all and will see us soon xxx
Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 14:07 - Aug 30 with 3478 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 14:06 - Aug 30 by BlueinBrum

I have word from RKD who says "I have quit for good as the board moron-to-tolerable ratio has got too high and the final straw was being told I couldn't post my opinion on horse racing on a horse racing thread".

In other words he misses us all and will see us soon xxx

That was along time ago to be fair so he's stuck to it. And he had a point then, as he still does today.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 14:08 - Aug 30 with 3480 viewsGlasgowBlue

In Brexit heartland, an Essex count by Lord_Lucan 27 May 2019 9:15
The new Lib Dem vote obviously were, as was the new Green vote - but the traditional Lib Dem and Green vote would not have been 100% remain as they would have included traditional tunnel vision party voters who always vote for them no matter what.

You can assume that the vast majority of Lib Dems and Greens are remainers and you can rightfully assume what every UKIP, Brexit and Change UK voter wants to do but to say that you know what every voter wants is ignorant.

I can't see how this Euro vote clarifies anything, we are still in the same cr4ppy situation as we were yesterday and the groovy gangs on here will all continue to spout the same bias crappy posts as yesterday.

Brexiters will continue to astound with their lack of thought, atrocious spelling and grammar. Remainers will continue to google soundbites and gang up on anyone who doesn't agree with them. No one will be prepared to even consider that there are positives and negatives from both leave and remain and we will continue to witness the same old runaround between the same old posters.

Both sides will claim a victory that isn't there and the SpruceMoose show and pals will make the board unreadable as per every other fecking day.

Tedious is hardly the word, it's a cringe fest.

You're welcome to it.

I still converse with his Lordship occasionally via email. I hope he'll come back at some stage to give his always open and honest opinion on all topics discussed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:15 - Aug 30 with 3302 viewsallezlesbleus

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 14:08 - Aug 30 by GlasgowBlue

In Brexit heartland, an Essex count by Lord_Lucan 27 May 2019 9:15
The new Lib Dem vote obviously were, as was the new Green vote - but the traditional Lib Dem and Green vote would not have been 100% remain as they would have included traditional tunnel vision party voters who always vote for them no matter what.

You can assume that the vast majority of Lib Dems and Greens are remainers and you can rightfully assume what every UKIP, Brexit and Change UK voter wants to do but to say that you know what every voter wants is ignorant.

I can't see how this Euro vote clarifies anything, we are still in the same cr4ppy situation as we were yesterday and the groovy gangs on here will all continue to spout the same bias crappy posts as yesterday.

Brexiters will continue to astound with their lack of thought, atrocious spelling and grammar. Remainers will continue to google soundbites and gang up on anyone who doesn't agree with them. No one will be prepared to even consider that there are positives and negatives from both leave and remain and we will continue to witness the same old runaround between the same old posters.

Both sides will claim a victory that isn't there and the SpruceMoose show and pals will make the board unreadable as per every other fecking day.

Tedious is hardly the word, it's a cringe fest.

You're welcome to it.

I still converse with his Lordship occasionally via email. I hope he'll come back at some stage to give his always open and honest opinion on all topics discussed.

LL certainly has a point.

There is way more c**p posts on here compared to a couple of years ago. Shame that "the nonsense" seems to have overpowered the decent, interesting posts.
Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 3232 viewsjontysnut

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:15 - Aug 30 by allezlesbleus

There is way more c**p posts on here compared to a couple of years ago. Shame that "the nonsense" seems to have overpowered the decent, interesting posts.

As someone else said elsewhere 5 years ago only a few noisy people were bothered about the EU either way. Now folk like LL can't face being on a football forum because of it. Shame as I'd rather read about his adventures than what people think about the will of the people
Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:47 - Aug 30 with 3205 viewsDarth_Koont

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:15 - Aug 30 by allezlesbleus

I think it was more to do with people pointing out he was actually wrong about Brexit on a few occasions. Then he got into a huff and drove off in it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:49 - Aug 30 with 3185 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:47 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

I think it was more to do with people pointing out he was actually wrong about Brexit on a few occasions. Then he got into a huff and drove off in it.

Whatever it was, I hope that he comes back soon. His contribution is missed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:00 - Aug 30 with 3160 viewsPlums

Their bans must be up soon too?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:03 - Aug 30 with 3149 viewsbrogansnose

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 17:47 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

Lucan was a remainer.
Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:04 - Aug 30 with 3140 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:03 - Aug 30 by brogansnose

Lucan was a remainer.

Don't confuse him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 3138 viewsJ2BLUE

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:04 - Aug 30 by GlasgowBlue

Don't confuse him.

As I understand it, his leaving had nothing to do with Brexit and was for similar reasons as RKD. Both should return ASAP.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:15 - Aug 30 with 3107 viewsbrogansnose

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:06 - Aug 30 by J2BLUE

As I understand it, his leaving had nothing to do with Brexit and was for similar reasons as RKD. Both should return ASAP.

Nothing to do with Brexit as shown by Glassers post, still, thats never stopped DK from re-writing matters.

Both are missed.
Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:47 - Aug 30 with 3015 viewsDarth_Koont

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:03 - Aug 30 by brogansnose

Lucan was a remainer.

Of sorts, yes. But still got stuff wrong and got the hump.

I like Lucan as a contributor and all-round board legend. But needs to be a lot less sensitive to being challenged.

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:22 - Aug 30 with 2905 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I will have you know sir that 'insect of the day' was very well received ! If only they had hung around a little longer.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 2857 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:06 - Aug 30 by J2BLUE

There’s a post linked further up in this thread which basically outlining the reason

The last time it was linked it was fairly apparent he wasn’t alone

We’ve lost a lot of very good posters in the past year or two, unfortunately, including yourself for a bit
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 19:39]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:43 - Aug 30 with 2843 viewsNewcyBlue

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 18:47 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

Of sorts, yes. But still got stuff wrong and got the hump.

I like Lucan as a contributor and all-round board legend. But needs to be a lot less sensitive to being challenged.

Fecking hell. Have you gotten him confused with other posters?!?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:44 - Aug 30 with 2835 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:43 - Aug 30 by NewcyBlue

Quite amusing to see Darth suggest another poster needs to be less sensitive to being challenged...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:50 - Aug 30 with 2820 viewsN2_Blue

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:43 - Aug 30 by NewcyBlue

No, i think Darth has just lost the plot ever since the anti-semitism stuff, well and the fact he's just a bit difficult.

I've said a few times in recent months the board has lost a good few posters due to a handful of posters who have been allowed to get away with far too much in terms of stirring things.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 19:50]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:53 - Aug 30 with 2808 viewsDarth_Koont

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:44 - Aug 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Quite amusing to see Darth suggest another poster needs to be less sensitive to being challenged...

You brute! (cries)

Why do you think I'm sensitive to being challenged? Bring it on.

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:55 - Aug 30 with 2800 viewsDarth_Koont

I'm just going by how he reacted. Wasn't even me challenging him over Brexit (that was other stuff where he got the hump).

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:57 - Aug 30 with 2786 viewsDarth_Koont

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:50 - Aug 30 by N2_Blue

No, i think Darth has just lost the plot ever since the anti-semitism stuff, well and the fact he's just a bit difficult.

I've said a few times in recent months the board has lost a good few posters due to a handful of posters who have been allowed to get away with far too much in terms of stirring things.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 19:50]

"Ever since the anti-semitism stuff" - no, that's me calling bullsh!t bullsh!t. Like to think that I've always done that.

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 22:42 - Aug 30 with 2554 viewsFootballpete

It's much like society as a whole, I hate the bloody word "Brexit". Unfortunately it's going to roll on and on long after the 31st, whatever happens.

Is there a good BB4 dork documentary on right now? If not I've got a good Trojan boxset on whilst I catch up on invoicing.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 23:28 - Aug 30 with 2468 viewsjeera

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 19:22 - Aug 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

I will have you know sir that 'insect of the day' was very well received ! If only they had hung around a little longer.

I liked them.

Those kind of themes (along with Eric Clacton's cryptic music threads) are what gives the place a bit more life.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just wondering are RKD and LL still around on here? on 23:30 - Aug 30 with 2460 viewsClapham_Junction

I don't think he has. I recall Lucan getting a bit arsey when corrected on stuff, including a few odd digs at myself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024