Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... 14:20 - Aug 30 with 2621 viewsSomethingBlue

... and shows that, however much we blather on about things here, we can never really know.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/judge-on-qpr-interest-and-summer-of-stre

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 2581 viewsSpruceMoose

Nah it's easier to rant and rave like babies than to stop and consider for a moment the crazy notion that footballers are people too, and not just childish obsessions to project all of our footballing hopes and dreams onto.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:32 - Aug 30 with 2494 viewsfooters

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:22 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

Nah it's easier to rant and rave like babies than to stop and consider for a moment the crazy notion that footballers are people too, and not just childish obsessions to project all of our footballing hopes and dreams onto.

How's the latest FM save going, btw?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:33 - Aug 30 with 2481 viewsdirtyboy

Just read that.

Nice to hear his family have now moved to Ipswich, that makes a huge difference. I've only ever been away from my family for one night for work and hated every single moment of it.
This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:33 - Aug 30 with 2468 viewsSpruceMoose

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:32 - Aug 30 by footers

How's the latest FM save going, btw?

Facilities Manager 2019 is tricky. I can't get my broom pushers on the 4th floor coordinated and my urinal wranglers keep getting stuck in the stall.

Frustrating.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:34 - Aug 30 with 2444 viewsfooters

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:33 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

Facilities Manager 2019 is tricky. I can't get my broom pushers on the 4th floor coordinated and my urinal wranglers keep getting stuck in the stall.

Frustrating.

That reminds me of Theme Hospital so much. Classic game.

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 2425 viewsSpruceMoose

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:34 - Aug 30 by footers

That reminds me of Theme Hospital so much. Classic game.

What we need is a Theme Hospital and a Zoo Tycoon crossover.

Some fans are such tools on 14:45 - Aug 30 with 2360 viewsDyland

"... They are entitled to their opinions but sometimes they are not aware of the full facts.
I heard some comments that I didn’t care about the Club and all that but those people don’t know me. I’m not like that. I’ve always given everything wherever I’ve been."

As ever it's some ignorant numpties using social media to give a thick minority the loudest voice.

Fair play to Judgey, but I'm so fed up with the "entitled to their opinion" line. I wouldn't blame him for telling them to stfu. They aren't representative of the club or fanbase. Worth noting as usual that it's everywhere not just ITFC. Still feel proud e.g. of the ovation we gave Sharp in the NS after that goal.

Best wishes to Judgey and daughter and family, and good luck and good vibes to you.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

You're entitled to your opinion. x on 14:49 - Aug 30 with 2323 viewsfooters

Some fans are such tools on 14:45 - Aug 30 by Dyland

"... They are entitled to their opinions but sometimes they are not aware of the full facts.
I heard some comments that I didn’t care about the Club and all that but those people don’t know me. I’m not like that. I’ve always given everything wherever I’ve been."

As ever it's some ignorant numpties using social media to give a thick minority the loudest voice.

Fair play to Judgey, but I'm so fed up with the "entitled to their opinion" line. I wouldn't blame him for telling them to stfu. They aren't representative of the club or fanbase. Worth noting as usual that it's everywhere not just ITFC. Still feel proud e.g. of the ovation we gave Sharp in the NS after that goal.

Best wishes to Judgey and daughter and family, and good luck and good vibes to you.

Yes, fair play to Judge and all the best for his family at what must be a particularly stressful time.

Login to get fewer ads

Big cheer of support from me on Satruday on 14:59 - Aug 30 with 2253 viewsDyland

You're entitled to your opinion. x on 14:49 - Aug 30 by footers

Yes, fair play to Judge and all the best for his family at what must be a particularly stressful time.

I trust everyone else will do the same.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:59 - Aug 30 with 2259 viewsSomethingBlue

Think you'd have to be a bit of a monster to downvote this sentiment but there we go, "mrshallisfit".
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:00]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 15:03 - Aug 30 with 2222 viewsTractorCam

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 14:22 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

Don't be silly, we must continue to call him a snake for daring to leave us!

Hissssssssss!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 15:11 - Aug 30 with 2178 viewsDarth_Koont

Sad to hear but good to know too.

His daughter is much more important obviously and this sounds pretty serious. But perhaps gives an understandable reason for why he is slightly off on the pitch. Not just fitness either as there's not been a real issue with his energy just what he does when he's on the ball.

Hopefully, sharing that also puts him more at ease with the overall situation. Though clearly he should take any time he needs away from the day job. That's meaningless in the wider scheme of things.

Pronouns: He/Him

Some fans are such tools on 15:15 - Aug 30 with 2164 viewsBlueBadger

Some fans are such tools on 14:45 - Aug 30 by Dyland

I hate 'im(sic) entitled to my opinion'. Usually as it turns out, the people saying it are frequently opposed to people expressing opinions that suggest they're talking b0llocks.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:18]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some fans are such tools on 15:18 - Aug 30 with 2138 viewsSpruceMoose

Some fans are such tools on 15:15 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

I hate 'im(sic) entitled to my opinion'. Usually as it turns out, the people saying it are frequently opposed to people expressing opinions that suggest they're talking b0llocks.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 15:18]

"I'm entitled to my opinion, but you're not entitled to counter with yours".

Some fans are such tools on 15:20 - Aug 30 with 2131 viewsBlueBadger

Some fans are such tools on 15:18 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

"I'm entitled to my opinion, but you're not entitled to counter with yours".

Essentially that. Usually said by delicate flowers who are happy to suggest the most vile of things but cry like toddlers at bedtime when someone dares challenge them.
There's no-one more 'PC' than someone who loudly declares how 'non-PC' they are.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Some fans are such tools on 15:27 - Aug 30 with 2105 viewsSpruceMoose

Some fans are such tools on 15:20 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

Essentially that. Usually said by delicate flowers who are happy to suggest the most vile of things but cry like toddlers at bedtime when someone dares challenge them.
There's no-one more 'PC' than someone who loudly declares how 'non-PC' they are.

The 'Just Tellin It Like It Is' gang can in no way be mistaken for the 'Just Hearin It Like It Is' gang.

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 15:50 - Aug 30 with 2061 viewsGarv

Get ready for a big clap on Saturday Judgey, whether it be on the pitch or while warming up on the touchline.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 16:04 - Aug 30 with 2008 viewsTractorCam

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 15:50 - Aug 30 by Garv

Get ready for a big clap on Saturday Judgey, whether it be on the pitch or while warming up on the touchline.

And that clap will be from us sympathisers making up for the idiots

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 16:09 - Aug 30 with 1987 viewsGarv

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 16:04 - Aug 30 by TractorCam

And that clap will be from us sympathisers making up for the idiots

Mostly I reckon yeah, but also just by way of encouraging him to get back to his best, which he will.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

This explains pretty much everything re Judge ... on 17:07 - Aug 30 with 1910 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Blather is such a good word.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024