Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? 15:11 - Aug 30 with 3132 viewsmarktko

Afternoon

I'm trying to tell people in office (it's Friday...) about how powerfully Kevin Beattie could head a ball. There's a clip somewhere where he runs in and heads from just outside area which leaves keeper for dead but hits the bar. Can't remember who against.

I'm looking on youtube but can't find. Anyone have a link please ??

I've watched it this year for sure - might have been someone shared it on Twitter but just can't find.

Grateful if anyone has a link

cheers
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:21 - Aug 30 with 3105 viewsRadlett_blue

Beattie nearly scored on his debut at Old Trafford with a header from outside the box which either just went over the bar or the keeper saved it.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:29 - Aug 30 with 3075 viewsmarktko

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:21 - Aug 30 by Radlett_blue

Beattie nearly scored on his debut at Old Trafford with a header from outside the box which either just went over the bar or the keeper saved it.

That's the one - thanks !
Had no idea it was his debut
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:32 - Aug 30 with 3065 viewsDeano69

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:29 - Aug 30 by marktko

Cracking save by Best, and a great volley from Hamilton

TWTD

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 16:23 - Aug 30 with 3004 viewscarlisleaway

Was that the day Beattie made his debut !!! If so was there that day, great debut.
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 17:08 - Aug 30 with 2939 viewsSamWhiteUK

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:21 - Aug 30 by Radlett_blue

@27 seconds
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 17:37 - Aug 30 with 2876 viewsjontysnut

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:29 - Aug 30 by marktko

I love that - nowadays it would have been nodded wide and played back to the keeper
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 17:46 - Aug 30 with 2861 viewscaught-in-limbo

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 17:37 - Aug 30 by jontysnut

I love that - nowadays it would have been nodded wide and played back to the keeper

A couple of years ago we'd have conceded a goal from the corner we won.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 2805 viewsBluespeed225

Our best kit ever!
Login to get fewer ads

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 20:00 - Aug 30 with 2691 viewsRadlett_blue

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 15:32 - Aug 30 by Deano69

Cracking save by Best, and a great volley from Hamilton

TWTD

After a solid (by Town's standards) 13th place finish the previous season I was hopeful we might be better than solid mid table and winning at Man U (not the team they had been but still unusual for Town to get anything there) made me even more hopeful. Losing at home to Norwich 3 days later was a real choker!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 20:06 - Aug 30 with 2676 viewsBerlinBlue

Some header!

Had almost forgotten keepers used to play without gloves.
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 2624 viewsMattinLondon

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 18:46 - Aug 30 by Bluespeed225

Our best kit ever!

Agreed. Was it actually navy blue in the flesh or just how the telly caught it?
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 21:04 - Aug 30 with 2597 viewsBluespeed225

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 20:00 - Aug 30 by Radlett_blue

After a solid (by Town's standards) 13th place finish the previous season I was hopeful we might be better than solid mid table and winning at Man U (not the team they had been but still unusual for Town to get anything there) made me even more hopeful. Losing at home to Norwich 3 days later was a real choker!

We gained revenge the following May!!
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 21:06 - Aug 30 with 2595 viewsBluespeed225

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 20:39 - Aug 30 by MattinLondon

Agreed. Was it actually navy blue in the flesh or just how the telly caught it?

Actual navy blue, and used about 6 times I think! The 70’s were starting to get going, someone though we better have some large collars! Shame, I’d be happy with that kit today, less is more!
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 01:11 - Aug 31 with 2435 viewsChe

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 20:00 - Aug 30 by Radlett_blue

Flipped jimmy bone
Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 02:36 - Aug 31 with 2409 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Beattie header from edge of area that hit bar - link ?? on 21:06 - Aug 30 by Bluespeed225

Actual navy blue, and used about 6 times I think! The 70’s were starting to get going, someone though we better have some large collars! Shame, I’d be happy with that kit today, less is more!

Agree. it was a beautiful kit. I've always wanted us to return to it but the nearest we have got was the 99-00 promotion kit in terms of colour.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 2:39]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024