Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell 18:14 - Aug 30 with 1339 viewsMaySixth

Harry Wright
Bailey Clements
Corrie Ndaba
Barry Cotter
Ben Folami
Ben Morris
Armando Dobra

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 18:28 - Aug 30 with 1292 viewsCoco

Are Folami and Morris fit now?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 18:40 - Aug 30 with 1260 viewsBlueBadger

You forgot Andre Dozzell.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 1251 viewsCoco

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 18:40 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

And Janoi Donacien

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 1153 viewsmeekreech

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 18:46 - Aug 30 by Coco

And Janoi Donacien

And Nolan, but preferably got shot of!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 1072 viewsgainsboroughblue

John 'Never' Wark a Loan
David Lowe-n
Lowan Garvan

This is a pun thread right?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 22:52 - Aug 30 with 988 viewsjudespiveyg

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 18:40 - Aug 30 by BlueBadger

I dunno, maybe if it were to a championship side. From what I've seen of League One so far, the demands for midfielders in this division, it's much more conducive to dynamic box to box midfielders of the Jon Nolan variety, whereas the premiership and the championship are more suited to genuinely creative players, and if Andre can turn those 1-2 superb moments a game into 4-5 then he can go to the very top. Strikes me as a player who'd play better in a better side, therefore making a loan to league one or two completely redundant and pointless.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 23:40 - Aug 30 with 945 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Ipswich players that would benefit from a loan spell on 20:39 - Aug 30 by meekreech

And Nolan, but preferably got shot of!

IDIOT!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024