Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone have any success with any accas today. 18:25 - Aug 31 with 1211 viewsGirthyguy

Cashed out £105 on a 6 fold which was

Ipswich
West Ham
Burton
WBA
Swindon
Rotherham

Was a good decision to cash out as Tranmere scored in 95th minute against Rotherham.

Anyone else get lucky?
Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 18:47 - Aug 31 with 1141 viewsTIB

Had a 7 fold which was up to £20 cash out at which point Bet365 went down. Not happy. Let it run and it lost anyway. Did win £20 off to 50p bets...Norwood anytime and 3-0 and Jackson anytime and 3-0.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 18:52 - Aug 31 with 1133 viewsTractorboy24

Had an 8 fold with 6 favs & an outside home & away selection, the 2 which let me down we’re Chelsea & Leeds

Scunthorpe a proving a good choice for the outside bets, well betting against them that is
Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 20:25 - Aug 31 with 1066 viewsITFCson

I picked up some more free money backing against Bolton today, so not sure that can be called lucky.
Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 20:26 - Aug 31 with 1062 viewsquirkie

For some reason I stuck Man U in my acca, they were 2.05 so not too bad odds.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 23:18 - Aug 31 with 976 viewsbackinbeige

The last minute Sheff Utd equaliser cost me dear

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 00:41 - Sep 1 with 941 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 18:52 - Aug 31 by Tractorboy24

Had an 8 fold with 6 favs & an outside home & away selection, the 2 which let me down we’re Chelsea & Leeds

Scunthorpe a proving a good choice for the outside bets, well betting against them that is

Chelsea win
Leeds 0.5 +

Let me down in a 32/1 15 acca
Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 01:11 - Sep 1 with 923 viewsStNeotsBlue

Yes, had a result today.

Luton, WBA, Ipswich, Exeter and Swindon. £10 staked picked up just over £235.

I thought us and Exeter were great prices.
Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 08:42 - Sep 1 with 856 viewsTonytown

Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 18:47 - Aug 31 by TIB

Had a 7 fold which was up to £20 cash out at which point Bet365 went down. Not happy. Let it run and it lost anyway. Did win £20 off to 50p bets...Norwood anytime and 3-0 and Jackson anytime and 3-0.

No Acca, but annoyed with Bet365 as had Dagenham & Redbridge to beat Chesterfield which they were, but couldn’t cash out and the inevitable equaliser came.

Had a good day with Charlton, Dumbarton and Swansea all winning at good odds, plus Woking beating Barrow which was huge odds (7/5).
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone have any success with any accas today. on 11:13 - Sep 1 with 788 viewsOsborneOneNil

I had a 23 game acca, a team to score 1 goal. £10 on @ 150/1

Just checked it, 1 team let me down. Reading. Checked the stats and they had 19 shots on goal. £1,500!! Slightly disappointed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024