Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss 19:44 - Aug 31 with 6076 viewsunstableblue

I've only seen him in a pre-season friendly, and in two Town games.... but he must already be moving his value toward the 1 million mark

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 19:47 - Aug 31 with 6058 viewsSuperblue95

If he carries on playing like he did today he won’t be here for long.

Absolutely outstanding from start to finish and is showing us exactly what we’ve been missing at right back for a very very long time

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 19:54 - Aug 31 with 5999 viewslmfcblue

Very good player
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 19:58 - Aug 31 with 5966 viewsRomeo4

In a game full of good performances today I thought he stood out. Excellent from start to finish.
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:03 - Aug 31 with 5947 viewspennyfathersleg

And to think that Hurst had him training here last season and we could have had him for free! Instead, he paid £750,000 for Donacien!!
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:04 - Aug 31 with 5932 viewsGuthrum

I keep forgetting he's not a young Prem loan player.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:11 - Aug 31 with 5885 viewsStokieBlue

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:03 - Aug 31 by pennyfathersleg

And to think that Hurst had him training here last season and we could have had him for free! Instead, he paid £750,000 for Donacien!!

Might have pushed on since then.

This line of argument is becoming rather tiresome.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:23 - Aug 31 with 5830 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

We would have had to pay a tribunal fee (youth product) which was thought to be a seven figure fee so not all as it seems.

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:26 - Aug 31 with 5810 viewspennyfathersleg

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:11 - Aug 31 by StokieBlue

Might have pushed on since then.

This line of argument is becoming rather tiresome.

SB

Maybe he has, maybe hasn’t. I’m not a Col U fan so I wouldn’t know. The point could be made that if we signed him on a free last season, he may have developed even further with us!!??

My main point though is how much we paid for Donacien......
Login to get fewer ads

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:27 - Aug 31 with 5799 viewsWickets

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:23 - Aug 31 by McGoaaaldrick

We would have had to pay a tribunal fee (youth product) which was thought to be a seven figure fee so not all as it seems.

Must admit i did not realise that is it correct ? Did Colchester pay that then ?
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:37 - Aug 31 with 5739 viewswkj

I might be wrong, but he has been linked with use a number of occasions hasnt he?, even if rumour mill- nice he is here though, we need him

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:42 - Aug 31 with 5695 viewsRozz

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:26 - Aug 31 by pennyfathersleg

Maybe he has, maybe hasn’t. I’m not a Col U fan so I wouldn’t know. The point could be made that if we signed him on a free last season, he may have developed even further with us!!??

I have absolutely no doubt that KVY would not be the player he is now without a season almost ever-present at Colchester. Games make players, and on the performances so far £500,000 is looking good value.

Agree re Donacien, that's the real stinger. Thank god Jackson is starting to look more effective at £1.6m or whatever it was. We did some really crazy business last summer.
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 22:20 - Aug 31 with 5505 viewsGarv

Don’t think that’s a great way to think. Last season was probably the making of him. He could have come in last summer and been nowhere near where he is now, and by this summer we might have been happy to let him go. A bit like Jackson, who is is great form. Plenty would have been happy to keep Harrison and sell Jackson.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 07:00 - Sep 1 with 5290 viewsKeaneish

Going forward he's excellent and calm and composed under pressure. Good feet, pacey with a trick and can put a decent ball in the box. Positionally he needs a bit of work defensively but very happy with him. Really positive signing.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 07:20 - Sep 1 with 5243 viewsbraveblue

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:26 - Aug 31 by pennyfathersleg

Would not have been free.
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 09:07 - Sep 1 with 5085 viewsBerlinBlue

Absolutely superb yesterday, seems to have hit the ground running. Very pleased.
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 09:27 - Sep 1 with 5036 viewsBloomBlue

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 07:00 - Sep 1 by Keaneish

Going forward he's excellent and calm and composed under pressure. Good feet, pacey with a trick and can put a decent ball in the box. Positionally he needs a bit of work defensively but very happy with him. Really positive signing.

He and Kenlock were suffering with the same problem in that Judge is a natural forward and doesnt always cover back. During the game Rowe and Judge kept swapping wings and the FB with Judge on their wing occasionally found themselves having two players to defend against.

I thought he had a good game but in one situation in the first half he had to move into the centre as they had an unmarked player and the ball went behind him to another unmarked player (no judge backing up). Made me smile because if that had been Donacien fans would be moaning about Donacien's ability to defend and leaving a player unmarked.
£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 09:46 - Sep 1 with 5008 viewsHerbivore

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 20:27 - Aug 31 by Wickets

Must admit i did not realise that is it correct ? Did Colchester pay that then ?

No, he was already their player.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 16:05 - Sep 1 with 4879 viewsWickets

£500k for KVY... that is good busienss on 09:46 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

No, he was already their player.

Yes i had it wrong in my mind ,so went back and read his stats .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024